8 Wheels and his Son are doing a charity cycle ride!

I say good on them helping the local hospice !! He has a link at the bottom of his post for donations. Every little helps for such a really great cause.

:sunglasses: Started his account off the other day…if every one gives a quid theyll raise of fortune.......good on em both :sunglasses:

Thank you for your very public support, if anyone else has a pound or two I’d be grateful.

The link is below.

Just to say thank you to the TN members who have generously contributed to this, I’m doing it on Sunday come rain or shine and the tin is still being rattled.

If anyone else want’s to chip in a pound or two we’d be very grateful. I’ve made it easy for you to do now.

pm me your adress i will send you a donation no credit card sorry :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

PM sent.

Thanks

Done :wink:

This post can stay in this forum until after Sunday when it will be moved to Bully’s to give every chance for more sponsorship

Sorted. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
cancer has affected myself and various members of my family in the last few years, so both myself and my wife wish you the very best of luck. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Sorted. :grimacing:

The target is now exceeded… :smiley:

mrs mix:
This post can stay in this forum until after Sunday when it will be moved to Bully’s to give every chance for more sponsorship

That’s a nice gesture mrs mix, and a good boost for a very deserving cause.

Good luck Graham and Jack for tomorrow - Fingers crossed for the weather.

Sorted ,all the best for the ride,hope its dry.

As at the time of this post:

Donations so far: £ 300.00

OK, so the target is exceeded, but let’s see what else we can do eh?? :wink:

:open_mouth: Come on the rest of you tightarses, let’s see you crowbar those wallets open. :laughing: :grimacing: