2 Truckers are gonna ride through Jordan

Thats the country Jordan by the way .

As some of you may know, I, the once fat G has been training my ■■■ off the past 6 or so months for a bike ride for charity with a colleague of mine, well its here at the end of this week.
We are riding through Jordan for Marie Curie Cancer Care, a charity that offers care to the families of Cancer sufferers and also help in research in finding a cure for the disease.
This challenge has taken over my life since February, and has seen me lose over 4 inches from the waist and made me into a generally more healthy kind of person, Hell ive been off the beer for the past 2 months

In the link is the intinery of where we are going, It may mean nowt to you like it didnt register much to me as History isnt a big subject of mine, but I will be seeing places from Lawrence of Arabia era, The Promised Land Moses got shown, and some gaff from Indiana Jones
justgiving.com/RandG-do-Jordan

I know its another begging post for money by someone else but we would be very Thankful if you could take the time to make a donation, no matter how small as at the end of the day, its not for me, it could be for someone close to you.

Cheers
G