Burton Swadlincote Coalville and Loughborough

Did anyone get held up by a swarm of motorcycles today?

If you were inconvenienced in any way! Tough :stuck_out_tongue:

If you blew your horn and waved:::::::::::::::: Thankyou

It was us and we had around 120 bikes delivering presents to the Rainbows Childrens Hospice in Loughboro.

Those places make you realise how lucky everyone else is.

I was hoping to post a photo, but the powers that be are a little slow at getting the site updated.

I think the plan is to hold a toyfair or auction to raise even more money for the Hospice as it only has 8 beds at present and we took enough toys for a 1000 kids I reckon

Well done mate! :smiley:

I love these types of stories of normal working man and women doing a deed such as this, puts to shame all the stars on the TV telling us, to dig deep for a cause that they want publicity for.

I didnt see the swarm but I did see the odd one or two, fairly early in the morning, just off the motorway going towards Shepshed. I think its probably the first time santa`s pulled over to let us by!! :laughing:

Must say Good on all of you, it is certainly a very deserving cause!

Wasn’t anything to do with The Honda Owners Club at Ashby was it? Done a few with them myself (if it wasn’t then sorry), they’re great. Couldn’t get this year unfortunatley (forgot it :unamused: ).

Wasn’t anything to do with The Honda Owners Club at Ashby was it? Done a few with them myself (if it wasn’t then sorry), they’re great. Couldn’t get this year unfortunatley (forgot it :unamused: ). Nearly forgot, well done :wink: .

well done to one and all,it was for a good cause malc so this time we’ll let you’s off,but next time get off the road :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done that man! :laughing:
I’m hoping to move there soon so if you do the ride next year then pop in for a tin. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you mean that there were 149 Santa lookalikes bearing presents on motorbikes in convoy last sunday and no one saw them :stuck_out_tongue:

That is normally the response we get from car drivers :cry:

Sorry Mate. Didn’t see you :unamused:

http://www.bikerlifestyle.co.uk/Image/ToyRunUmcc/Toyrun.htm

Nice pics mate. I take it you all enjoyed the day out. I know I used to when I was able to take part in them. (Lack of opportunity is why I stopped, never being home at the right time).

The club I used to be a member of took part in several toy runs. We also helped organise an Easter Egg/Toy Run to the C.H.A.S. hospice in Kinross, just up the road from here. It is also the main recipient of the clubs charity fund raising activities throughout the year.