Mr Vain Spotted Me!

Now we have all seen That “glow” in the distance, You know the one i mean
as it approaches we all scrabble for our shades :smiley:

Yes its Mr Vain on his travels,

We all wave furiously at the man himself as he nestles behind his curtains :laughing:

But today he actually saw me and deigned to wave his hand “A LA Her Majesty” style back at me.

Now my question is not how many have seen the great man but
how many have actually got a royal gesture in return :smiley:

i remember the royal gesture at the end of the steptoe and son film :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not me :frowning:

And I’ve spotted him twice this week, once on Monday as he was going north on the M40 and again today as he was heading north on the M6

ive never had the joys of spotting mr vain

though i do it to all the stobart drivers i pass just to see how many of them wave back…and needless to say not alot do, mosto f them look puzzled when somebody waves at them lol

I’ve never seen him either.

I know he exists because I’ve seen pictures of his wagon (and no-one else even gets close to the rate he can post on this forum! :wink: ).

Or maybe he doesn’t actually exist in tangible form, but is simply a figment of our collective trucking imaginations…kind of like a “mass hysteria” type syndrome :open_mouth:

…anyone remember that old Country song “Phantom 109”? :wink:

Iv’e seen (and spoke) to Rob , next mission for me is to follow him to the coffee counter :laughing: :laughing:

I have seen him twice on the road. The truck looks amazing in the flesh! Never seen it all lit up at night though.

Shrek:
I’ve never seen him either.

I know he exists because I’ve seen pictures of his wagon (and no-one else even gets close to the rate he can post on this forum! :wink: ).

Or maybe he doesn’t actually exist in tangible form, but is simply a figment of our collective trucking imaginations…kind of like a “mass hysteria” type syndrome :open_mouth:

…anyone remember that old Country song “Phantom 109”? :wink:

its real shrek ive seen it :wink:
ohh its phantom 309 mate big joe will be spining in he’s grave lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i need to get out more :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

had many a encounter with “mr vain” cant remember if i’ve ever got a royal wave from him or not, he’s not hard to keep up with as he cruises at a fuel saving speed of 52mph, cant fault the guy he pays for the fuel that goes in the old girl, i got a tellin off from him the other day for tooting my horn at “ten to seven!!” in the morning :unamused:
i did have the pleasure of following him around brans hatch the other weekend :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

You fellas know how to make a fella blush :blush: :blush: :blush: I can assure you i’m humbled by the fact i have so many friends and aquaintences dotted around. Good to see you this morning Splodge , although i was a little embarrased of my dirty motor. But in typical fashion, it dint stay dirty for long.

(Thank god for sainsburys and bottled water!) :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

(Thank god for sainsburys and bottled water!) :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
[/quote]

HAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAA male chicken springs to mind cuddles sory im a bit drunk… you know i love your wagggggggggggggggoon

LOVE? CHERISH? TAKE PRIDE IN?

It’s my lifes work, can’t bare it being dirty. Sometimes can’t be helpd.

whos is that nice silver one behind yours MR VAIN■■?

saw mr v on the m1 j29 nothbound friday morning

had the the honour of having a beer indian meal sharing the same taxi and seeing that fine motor lit up in the dark… well smart GREAT MATE NOT JEALOUS HONESTLY… beat this though MRS VAIN was present to :laughing: :laughing:

Carl:
saw mr v on the m1 j29 nothbound friday morning

I’m sorry Carl, it wasn’t me. can’t remember the last time i went up as far as 29 on the 1.

Marbles, the silver one belongs to you ex employer , but then you know that. If you think yr going to rattle my cage with the jealousy stick then you really don’t know me at all.

Peter kay, my great mate, yes we had a fantastic time. Can’t wait till next time.

Mr Vain is that one Dicky Birds??

Yes mate it is. Nice motor, could of been better if it had been finished.

had coffee with mr v on thursday night and he paid for it lorry looked good all lit up top bloke as well :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ive eaten and drunk with Mr Vain on several ocasions just dont let him near the polish :laughing: