spotted mr vain

seen mr vain on a605 between thrapston and oundle pulling a little less well looked bartrums trl about 4.10 pm last thursday flashed at you :blush: but think i was too late was in a bright orange 95 pulling a blue rag side trl

I remember someone flashing me, but i’ve been to sleep since :unamused:

But then again i get flashed a lot. (and they always seem to have some coffee beans in hand) :laughing: :laughing:

maybe they are saying lets have a coffee then mr vain :smiley:

matt f:
maybe they are saying lets have a coffee then mr vain :smiley:

VERY GOOD, i like yr style :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i saw him also monday 3pm m11 south didnt wave to me either :frowning: :laughing:

Is this turning into a hobby like train spotting?

I saw him today on the A14 near the Claydon turn off at about 12 Oclock, I was blinded by the shine of his truck. Nearly burnt my retinas out. (you’ll be hearing from my lawyer soon about the damages claim)

Part Timer:
Is this turning into a hobby like train spotting?

I saw him today on the A14 near the Claydon turn off at about 12 Oclock, I was blinded by the shine of his truck. Nearly burnt my retinas out. (you’ll be hearing from my lawyer soon about the damages claim)

Shouldn’t that read VAIN spotting! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Glad you noticed how clean it was, i’ve bin ridin around with a big grin on my face cos its clean and its stayed dry today. Don’t think i’ve seen another clean lorry all day.