More silly signs

Seen yesterday on the back of a scaffolding lorry(this was an ACTUAL company slogan,not written in the grime)…

“MAKE SURE YOUR NEXT ERECTION IS IN SAFE HANDS”… :laughing: :laughing:

also seen in the dirt on the side of a Sainsbury’s trailer…

“TESCO IS CHEAPER”…

Made me laugh anyway… :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Dan.

Not a sign but saw someone indicating right today and then turning left blatant as you like, laughed half way down the road, still cheered me up anyway after faffing about with one of those tilt trailers.

When I worked in a pub a few years back one of the freebie calenders given to was of alleged true graffiti, one months quote of wisdom was " Dyslexics of the world untie"

anybody seen the sign for the SECRET BUNKERS dotted about

larf i nearley bought a round
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Saw a sign on a 7.5 tonner yesterday,belonging to a garden supply company, going along the A14 which read,

’ We sell well rotted horse shi…manure.’ :laughing:

With a line through the shi…

Ken.

Here in Liverpool there are signs all over for The Secret War Time HQ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Years ago when Arthur Fowler (Eastenders) was in prison I followed a Weetabix truck down the M1 with some graffiti on the back door that read “FREE ARTHUR FOWLER” underneath that someone else had written “WITH EVERY PACKET” :laughing: :laughing:

Saw a car pulling a small box trailer, bumper type sticker said,

BEAT CRIME
SHOOT FIRST

Not a sign, so to speak, but…

(Mods - removed the third, cuz I hadn’t noticed the BIG swear word… Sorry… )

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

I wonder if this keeps the burglars out? :open_mouth:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

One day I’ll remember to take my camera and photograph this one but in the meantime…

On the back of Vanguards building (the heavy lift and storage people on the A40 near Hangar Lane with the aeroplane on the roof) there is the following sign.

“If you will trespass on our property will you kindly remove your false teeth as our dogs have trouble digesting them”

Brilliant - & I didn’t make any of them :frowning:

Might be tempted to do that Hazardous one Ragtop, it would look good in my workshop :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

a rather strange limit :question: :question: :question: :confused: :laughing:

http://www.roadtripamerica.com/signs/speedlimit.htm

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Im not sure where this picture was taken but if you look at the houses
in the background it resembles an average yorkshire town :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There use to be a right of way sign in a National Trust property that said " Permissive Bridleway". one sniff of an OS & it was anyones.

SimonRS2K:
Im not sure where this picture was taken but if you look at the houses in the background it resembles an average yorkshire town :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just remember that only one good thing ever came out of Manchester and that was the road to Yorkshire! :wink: