names

maybe not a company name but i often see 2 of “leo dawson and company sewage treatment” trucks with the registrations K19 ■■■ and K16 ■■■

makes me chuckle

Richard Read always makes me smile…its nice to know that after an unsuccessful career in shoe bombing a career in Transport has set him straight. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Muckaway:
Not sure if I can get away with this but, on honeymoon last year I saw an old Toyota van in Cyprus with Niggus painted on it… :open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth:

little bit of useless info, but a Nigus is a leader of a tribe in some african and eastern countries. probably the persons home country equivelant of the name ‘King’

regarding cox long, their motto, IIRC, is “you can when your…”

Funniest signwritten name i’ve ever seen was on the side of a box van removals type motor probably 8 or more years ago.

‘‘Humpers We Hump Anything Anytime’’

Carpet company in the North East…

GLP Carpets

Vans sign written as… Get Laid Professionally (or just gripped and felt)

Years ago I used to see occasionally on the M1 a trailer with Durex and another had Tampax huge 40 ft signage advert on side. Perhaps someone has pics.

skat always make me chuckle.

I used to load potatoes out of a farm near Stranraer in the late 80’s, nearly choked when I looked at the invoice headed with the company name: A T**t & Sons.

i spoke to the boss of RHINO construction.
“i bet you know how to charge” i said.

Hippo Campo from Crickhowell Powys.

Darb:
I chuckle every time I “C.■■■■” ha ha it’s actually worrying at my age that I can’t help myself every time I pass one of their wagons :smiley:

I also passed one with dung in the name, I can’t remember exactly but it made me smile a bit :slight_smile:

+1 good job they don’t do what Jack Richard do and put ‘you are following one of the best’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Rod Filmer, could be a ■■■■ maker.

Harry Monk:

Blimey :open_mouth: my brother used to work for him driving this. :smiley:

Effin Refrigerated Transport

seen a belguim registered mercedes actros with a tanker on
fockaday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Transport Warehousing And Tautliner Services.

A company who used to be around Durham a few years ago. Otherwise known as T.W.A.T.S.

Well, it made me laugh.

and

a building firm near where i used to live are called, BJ CHAMPION :laughing: