Was he being ironic?

what’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever seen written on a truck (not in the dirt on the back doors, most of those are funny!)

seen in southampton the other week in 8 inch high vinyl letters above the windscreen: 500 HORSES AND 1 MAD DOG

stupid enough in itself but the offending vehicle was a 385hp twingo :unamused: :laughing:

Parcelforce : The Power to Deliver

Have a look HERE.

Andyroo:
Parcelforce : The Power to Deliver

Once went into the hub at Siskin Parkway the guy there referred to it as Parcelfarce. :laughing: :laughing:

Seen this morning Brum SB-M6, painted on the cab back of an XF super space with ali wheels twin stacks spots etc
''ALL FLASH
NO CASH!‘’ :laughing:
made me titter anyway

I rather liked:

“Is you staring at me cos I is black?”

I saw once on the back of a very dirty, once-white 7.5.

Seen on the Iceland’s (the supermarket) trucks. “This isn’t an advert for Iceland…It’s just a trailer”

On the back of a very old very dirty Iveco 7 1/2

chitty chitty bang bang… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: only s for c

When I worked as a van driver on Grimsby Fish Dock, the company next door to us had written on their van “Where its cool to be a fish!” obviously refering to their stocks of frozen fish.

I also once saw a trailer going north on the A1 with a sign on the back saying “Please pass quietly, asylum seekers sleeping”

My all time favourite and I’ve mentioned it before, written on the back of a wagon carrying potatoes, ‘In Case of Fire Chip Pan in Cab.’ :smiley: :smiley:

what about don’t follow me i’m lost too :laughing: :laughing:

Sign on back of trailer

THIS IS MY END…DON’T LET IT BE YOURS!!

“Also available in white” seems to have been replaced by “If only my wife was this dirty”

“Dirty van seeks wet sponge for clean fun” made me laugh when I saw it :laughing: :laughing:

THE USUAL ONES LIKE…BRIANS RIG (God I hate those)

I STAYED AT ELSIE TANNER’S

WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED…SAY VERY FAST

NO WIFE…ACE LIFE

These were the green sun strips put across the top of the windscreen. How can a grown man do this?!!!

It was on a van but…A plasterer from Kings Lynn had " Get Plasterd by…".
Also on the back of buses & Vans “Carefully Driven ?.”

Conor:
“Also available in white” seems to have been replaced by “If only my wife was this dirty”

she is m8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have had on the back of trailers I’ve picked up :-

“LADIES - WEARING STOCKINGS? TOOT AND SHOW THE DRIVER.”

also,

" SLOW! LEG INSPECTION 45 FEET AHEAD."

When I had my HGV medical, the Doc said to me “Have you ever seen those lorries with “Eat More Chips” written on them? I have apoplexy every time I see one”

Vince