Mont Blanc Tunnel

I’m trying to find a site where I can check the traffic conditions on the approaches to the Mont Blanc Tunnel.

Also any info on when the Frejus tunnel could reopen.

I’ve done a search with Google but I aint having any luck.

Thanks

Don

Look at posts inthis forum and you will find out about the website from the blanc tunnel , and also itwill show the weather conditions as well

brit pete:
Look at posts in this forum and you will find out about the website from the blanc tunnel , and also twill show the weather conditions as well

Not very informative Brit Pete. I just had a quick look at what was showing on the first page of the forum index, nothing stood out as having the info requested.

There is a link to a French site in this thread, which is in French of course, but you can get a lot of info from it (in the last post in the thread)

There is this link to the Tunnel Frejus Web Cams, with links to the other sections of the Frejus website.

Here is a link to the Mont Blanc tunnel web site.

I plead guilty my excuse is the following here at the clinic the ineternet is bloody exspensive and i took the easy way out, sorry,

How is your recovery going, Pete??

Are you sure you’re not at one of those ‘Rest & Recouparation’ cushy numbers that the doctors here often prescribe?? :laughing: :laughing:

I heard that they’re quite different and, well…interesting!! :wink: :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Remember Pete, you’re supposed to be resting and coming home refreshed, not knackered out!! :smiley: :smiley:

I think this is the link to the cameras page, one for the French side and one for the Italian, couldnt get it to work myself but that maybe down to the fact that im using a computer at work!!

atmb.net/atmb_tunnel.php?id_ … 17&lang=en

Hope it works ok.

Cheers bullitt.

I am doing okay apart from the weeks extra sentence they gave me ihaveto stay until the 3rd augest now and then can go home for a few weeks physo until the doctor says i can start work.