Mitchell trucking

noticed on the local jobcentre page that they are advertising for 7.5t and sprinter flatbed drivers.
anybody know what they are like to work for in general. :slight_smile:

Hi,i dont kno if im much help really cos ive not personally worked for them but i have a couple of mates drive for them and they dont have a bad word said about the company and are more than happy and been there a while,give it a go mate if yer interested worth a try eh!

Volvofh16:
Hi,i dont kno if im much help really cos ive not personally worked for them but i have a couple of mates drive for them and they dont have a bad word said about the company and are more than happy and been there a while,give it a go mate if yer interested worth a try eh!

cheers for the reply. :slight_smile:

There trucks and sprinters are always well turned out, and although appearances can be deceptive they would outwardly seem like they could be OK. I seem to recall reading something positive about them once in a magazine or online article.

8wheels:
There trucks and sprinters are always well turned out, and although appearances can be deceptive they would outwardly seem like they could be OK. I seem to recall reading something positive about them once in a magazine or online article.

So do I. IIRC didn’t they go pop and restart very quickly again. Apologies if I have that bit wrong.

would that be Admiral Mitchell? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60141

mainly family run IIRC & can "promote " within ok with maintenance

as for pay not sure but they seem ok

all vehicles have trackers on board

mitchell-trucking.co.uk/

not seen much off them the last few years but glad there still going all ways pulling trailers ,
yoused to see them evrey day,
recession he ho,
they were featured in a truckin mag.

scania245:
not seen much off them the last few years but glad there still going all ways pulling trailers ,
recession he ho,

IIRC they were featured in a mag

they still been around have seen them used to go to london several times a wk ( 7.5 & sprinter )

also @ peterlee

why DCB were you thinkin of movin to them :question: what is wrong with were you are :question:

So have you got your application in Angela?
Would suit you down to the ground I’d have thought :smiley:

nope not yet been busy drivin ambulances round the North East today

and dont have any wheels to get to Stockton :frowning:

owt to lose if you rang them for a chat.

Francis has some new little 'uns to, mayb worth a try

animal:

scania245:
recession he ho,

IIRC they were featured in a mag

they still been around have seen them used to go to london several times a wk ( 7.5 & sprinter )

also @ peterlee

why DCB were you thinkin of movin to them :question: what is wrong with were you are :question:

at the moment i am stuck on local boring stuff and fancy seeing more of the country again. :slight_smile:
i like the look of these sprinter flatbeds.

zebadee:
Would suit you down to the ground I’d have thought :smiley:

why wold i want to drive a sprinter when i have my Cat C :question: :bulb:

but still no wheel to get there & as have pye phone it would cost me

but Francis is a bit closer to home thanks for that :bulb: