A Leadbeater Transport

Hi guys, A. Leadbeater own / owned some very smart Volvo’s, but can’t find pics anywhere, cant find them listed on LorrySpotting either. Anyone got any pics to share or know where to find some?

:stuck_out_tongue:

My mate Jamie has got the Viking for sale (which unfortunatly my boss wont buy for me… :blush:

rjmcommercials.co.uk/html/fh16.html

Nice, cheers mate.

I think the 2nd one in from the right on the pic in first post is the smartest one they run. :sunglasses:

Has anyone got a pic of the ill fated “monsters loose” motor they had? I saw it once on the m62 running bobtail when it was new but my brother sent me a pic a couple of weeks later and it had been jack knifed and written off. it was only a few weeks old :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

these are the only ones that i have.

royalmailman:

Thanks for that, it was a lovely truck shame about its outcome :frowning:

royalmailman:

is that the one where the immobiliser kicked in when the truck was driving on the limiter and ended up in a ditch?

shuttlespanker:

royalmailman:

is that the one where the immobiliser kicked in when the truck was driving on the limiter and ended up in a ditch?

That was the drivers story but i know someone who works for crossroads and they couldnt find anything wrong with truck.

Are they still going? I havent seen them around for a while? :question:

Beetie:
Are they still going? I havent seen them around for a while? :question:

they are yeah but they are all plain maroon now except the 18t daf which is looking rather worse for wear these days.

Yeah they are still going, saw one on the M62 today at Milnrow, seem to just be plain cabs nowadays though.