Might be of use to one of the agency guys on here

ebay.co.uk/itm/■■■■■■■■■■■■■ … escription

The write up by the unhappy wife had me in stitches :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve seen agency drivers live in worse than that as they pull them around the country to park and live at the next “best” paying “mega” money job… Was a guy that used to park in Leicester in a right heap think he was working at walkers crisps.

Funniest thing on ebay, made me laugh out loud.

The link has been censored… WTF?

If we’re gonna talk about “wife’s complaints” and “censored items to buy on Ebay” then my mind boggles enough to suggest this as a bit of entertainment…

<Warning - Contains Mild crude references>

Winseer:
The link has been censored… WTF?

This website censored it because the auction title is in the link. Thankfully it had the auction number in it so Ebay made sense of it.

A bit of murdering! Lol made me laugh this morning :laughing:

seth 70:
The write up by the unhappy wife had me in stitches :laughing: :laughing:

The Q&A at the bottom is brilliant!

i fail to access the item, how do i view it?

You’ve got agency guys all wrong,last one I encountered only did it for “pocket money”,he told me how he lived in a massive 5 bed detached house in the countryside and raced Lamborghini’s at the weekend,oh and he owned 3 properties in Portugal…he just got up at 3am on a Saturday to come and do 12hrs on £8.59 a hour for “pocket money”…

ckm1981:
You’ve got agency guys all wrong,last one I encountered only did it for “pocket money”,he told me how he lived in a massive 5 bed detached house in the countryside and raced Lamborghini’s at the weekend,oh and he owned 3 properties in Portugal…he just got up at 3am on a Saturday to come and do 12hrs on £8.59 a hour for “pocket money”…

Oh Iv met him :smiley: and his mate who used to run a fleet of wagons but sold up for thousands and now lives in Corfu but just flys back now and then to do a bit of agency to “keep his hand in” got a swimming pool a porsche and a 6 bed house but can’t afford a clean hi viz and turns up in an old astra estate that’s just his “run around” :smiley:

You must bump in to the same clowns as I do :smiley:

Priest:
i fail to access the item, how do i view it?

It’s been removed by ebay (they’ve got no sense of humour :unamused: )
You can view her blog which has the original description

Was this the add you intended to post eBay listing: Caravan for dogging sordid affairs and murder for sale | Metro News

ckm1981:

Ive met a few like that pal :unamused: ,one comes in to our place just weekends and says hes a financial advisor :laughing: hes like a tramp on a kipper when drivers are getting the coffees in ,a propper nightmare :smiling_imp: when he does his daily checks he drops the oil and taps all the nuts like its a full service just to get more hours in :unamused:

yorkshire terrier:

ckm1981:

Oh Iv met him :smiley: and his mate who used to run a fleet of wagons but sold up for thousands and now lives in Corfu but just flys back now and then to do a bit of agency to “keep his hand in” got a swimming pool a porsche and a 6 bed house but can’t afford a clean hi viz and turns up in an old astra estate that’s just his “run around” :smiley:

You must bump in to the same clowns as I do :smiley:

Guy I met only did his HGV to ferry his race Lamborghini’s around,passed first time of course(would you expect any less!),thing is this guy must of been 20 stone,must of put his “race team” at a distinct disadvantage :slight_smile:

Now I know for a fact that Conor has a caravan, as indeed do I… :sunglasses:

Being agency means we don’t have to spend our own money blinging up someone else’s trucks, so we can afford these little luxuries eh Conor? :smiley: