Mfi in administration

Our local rag say’s they are in administration, but are hoping to get a new buyer, some shops going but RDC ok for now.

I would have thought that at the moment companies will not be falling overone another to buy them.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7640979.stm

Good news, but the world has turned since monday.

Blunder Man:
Good news, but the world has turned since monday.

Sorry to be pedantic but it says Sunday !.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

transport at runcorn rdc run by dhl,no longer in house

My brother works at the Smethwick Warehouse.
Sweating a bit at the moment,he says they got themselves more in trouble farming the Distruibution out to DHL at Thorne.
He reckons 80% of orders from there are picked with things missing and wrong pick’s!
He reckons it was better when it was at Northampton.

I passed DHL Thorne depot yesterday, it didn’t look busy at all.

Lets face it if your gonna spend a few hundred/or a few thousand quid on a kitchen, your not gonna hand your hard earned dosh over to a company that might go ■■■■ up any second, i know i would be looking elsewhere.

I bet the Administrator has to go back as they won’t have put all of it into administration and there will be one vital component missing. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

whooshwhoosh:

Runcorn RDC is now Howden Kitchens, so it’s no longer anything to do with MFI

it would appear that Tesco’s have bought out MFI.

My missus bought a chicken today and the leg fell off

ok, getting me coat

tc trans:
it would appear that Tesco’s have bought out MFI.

My missus bought a chicken today and the leg fell off

ok, getting me coat

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

whooshwhoosh:

Runcorn factory has nothing to do with MFI. It is Howdens Joinery which is a completely seperate company as in nothing to do at all in any way shape or form with MFI.

jase:
My brother works at the Smethwick Warehouse.
Sweating a bit at the moment,he says they got themselves more in trouble farming the Distruibution out to DHL at Thorne.
He reckons 80% of orders from there are picked with things missing and wrong pick’s!
He reckons it was better when it was at Northampton.

Was in Northampton last night…

So an MFI in addministration isn’t like an NVQ in office practice then ?

Conor:

whooshwhoosh:

Runcorn factory has nothing to do with MFI. It is Howdens Joinery which is a completely seperate company as in nothing to do at all in any way shape or form with MFI.

furry ■■■■,i stand corrected :blush: it was when i worked there :blush:

I can certainly confirm that Runcorn is now Howdens kitchens, transport by DHL, coz I drive for them out of Runcorn depot and have done for 10 years now when it was MFI and in house transport.

Paul

Hi Paul! Long time no see! How the devil are you, sir? :grimacing:

Paul:
I can certainly confirm that Runcorn is now Howdens kitchens, transport by DHL, coz I drive for them out of Runcorn depot and have done for 10 years now when it was MFI and in house transport.

I can confirm that about 12 months ago i was sent to MFI at Runcorn and couldn’t find it because it is now Howden Kitchens, the fact i seen ‘Schrieber’ trailers in there gave me the kloo !!! I was however delivering childrens playsand for them to Argos in Glasgow. I was totally confused, and when Argos asked which company i was from i just shrugged my shoulders and said ‘sand’ !!!