Dhl tesco crick

Hi all does anybody on here work for dhl tesco at crick. Can u tell me if all the runs are set to what time of day you start please. And any other info would be appreciated thanks

you sure you got that correct m8,DHL AND TESCO in the same sentance. :question:

Yes kitkat it used to be exel/tesco till exel was bought out by dhl. Might have the chance to transfere just need to no more info before I make a mistake ha.

Tesco do have a DHL one at crick, next to the royal mail place I think , Sorry dont know anything about them apart from they are all evil up there. Time stands still. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Thought DHL ran the old “fastway” site which Tesco pulled out of last year?? . as far as i know the other site is inhouse Tesco,
not sure about the frozen dc Unity, that used to be run by “power logistics” at one time did they get taken over by Excel now DHL■■?
But like Kitcat said, as far as i know Tesco ended most of there involvement with Excel when DHL arrived…

Yeah dhl r definatly in there now. Had to go there for that silly cpc thingy in November

Power Logistics was taken over by Exel Logistics and then DHL.
The only Tesco DC operation that DHL have is the Unity site at Crick (visible from M1).
This is a feezer DC and is automated and therefore probably nopt easilly replicated by Tesco or another contractor.
I believe the site is only one of two freeezer DCs and therefore the transport will probably deliver to 50% of the country.
I do noy know the other details requested.