Merc Axor

ok i give up how on earth to you get the night heater to stay on in fact how to you get it to work at all cheers

What age Axor ?

sorry its a 62 plate

One of the axors I drive has got an umbrella (or you can use a piece of wood about 3ft long) to lean over and press the button above bunk on n/s corner. The first time i tried to use the stupid little controls i managed to get heat with five minutes left of break which I was not impressed with.

The easiest thing to do is change job and get a later Merc with a simple on/off rocker switch!

bjd:
ok i give up how on earth to you get the night heater to stay on in fact how to you get it to work at all cheers

Firstly turn the heater on using the bottom left hand button so the flame symbol flashes at the top of the display, then press ok until the letter L appears with a number next to it then press the top right hand buttons until the display flashes with L and the number on the screen.

When it flashes the top right button to adjust the time the maximum being 120 minutes the only way as far is I know that the heater will stay on is if the ignition is switched to the first position, there should be a handbook somewhere, its crap and fiddly for a fleet spec unit the earlier ones were better and the new ones are good also, well the heater is the rest of it is cack.

TiredAndEmotional:
The easiest thing to do is change job and get a later Merc with a simple on/off rocker switch!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

TiredAndEmotional:

We’ve just had 5 arrive on hire and I’m dreading to have to drive one as I’ve never heard anything even half decent about them .

bald bloke:

blue estate:

TiredAndEmotional:

We’ve just had 5 arrive on hire and I’m dreading to have to drive one as I’ve never heard anything even half decent about them .

The night heater is a piece of ■■■■ to operate! They’re a long way from being a bad truck they’re just not as good as some of the opposition from a drivers point of view.

TiredAndEmotional:

bald bloke:

blue estate:

TiredAndEmotional:

The night heater is a piece of ■■■■ to operate! They’re a long way from being a bad truck they’re just not as good as some of the opposition from a drivers point of view.

Don’t recall ever driving one but they do have a bad reputation and generally look horrible but hey ho if I have to then I’ll give it a go .

mike68:

bjd:

Firstly turn the heater on using the bottom left hand button so the flame symbol flashes at the top of the display, then press ok until the letter L appears with a number next to it then press the top right hand buttons until the display flashes with L and the number on the screen.

When it flashes the top right button to adjust the time the maximum being 120 minutes the only way as far is I know that the heater will stay on is if the ignition is switched to the first position, there should be a handbook somewhere, its crap and fiddly for a fleet spec unit the earlier ones were better and the new ones are good also, well the heater is the rest of it is cack.

Been a while since I night outed in an Axor but am sure if when the L120 appears if you click left instead the number disappears and it’s then on until switched off. Note if you switch it off and then back on again it defaults back to 120 mins.

cheers il try that