Mercedes Axor Night heater help

Hi all. Can anyone explain how to turn on the night heater in a merc? I have seen a previous thread from 2009 but it doesn’t seem to correspond with the units we have got. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

merchantofdoom:
Hi all. Can anyone explain how to turn on the night heater in a merc? I have seen a previous thread from 2009 but it doesn’t seem to correspond with the units we have got. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Is there not a help book in it

Unfortunately not. I somehow managed to get it on once but not been able to since.

merchantofdoom:
Unfortunately not. I somehow managed to get it on once but not been able to since.

You could try the mercedes website

Press the on/off button (standard symbol) bottom left iirc until screen lights up then press iirc top right u til wavy lines appear. Should come on. Then play with butto s until you get numbers (not time) on display. Heat controlled by tbis setting 10-30 iirc.
Failing that there should be switches on a panel left hand end of bunk. The one with the flame symbol puts night heater on or off.

How long as a axor been a old lorry ,did commer make one ,were they knocking about years ago ,i bet some of you lads are laughing your heads off :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

seth 70:
How long as a axor been a old lorry ,did commer make one ,were they knocking about years ago ,i bet some of you lads are laughing your heads off :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

it needs to be put on the other professional drivers thread buddy ,it will be more helpfull

I don’t know about the Commer, Seth, but on my Sentinel Steamer you just left the firebox door open :unamused:

David

when we were going up standedge with the old gardner at full chat there was every chance that the sacks/rugs on the bonnet would be smouldering before we reached the top. that kept us nice and warm . i’m having trouble with my night heater at the moment , she keeps moaning that my feet are cold .

rigsby:
when we were going up standedge with the old gardner at full chat there was every chance that the sacks/rugs on the bonnet would be smouldering before we reached the top. that kept us nice and warm . i’m having trouble with my night heater at the moment , she keeps moaning that my feet are cold .

Mine to, So I bought her an electric blanket, I kept her warm for years for free but now she has to pay the leccy bill, Ha Ha, Regards Larry.

David Miller:
I don’t know about the Commer, Seth, but on my Sentinel Steamer you just left the firebox door open :unamused:

David

I like it lots !!!.[well said that man , keep them coming ] .