Axor night heater

Hello people,
In a axor and I can not get the night heater going,
The control panel seems a bit different than the one I’m use too,
I can get the heater symbol on, but there’s no heat, and I can not see where you adjust the temp.
Please help, think it’s going to be cold tonight.

Axor has a night heater,what ever next!!!

Axor night heater controls are a lesson in stupidity, the rest of the vehicle is sound, up to the job, simple tough and durable, the night heater display looks like it belongs on a childs toy mobile phone with a months life expectancy and that’s where it should have stayed.

I managed to find the right button, torch and magnifying glass job, to get the heater symbol on and that was as far as i ever got, it did work once the heater symbol came up.

And that, Forrestgrump, is as much help as i can be.

Forrestgrump:
In a axor and I can not get the night heater going.

That truck is a heap of zb:lol:

viewtopic.php?t=104579

Think there’s a fault, the heater symbol is missing on the control panel, you can do everything apart from adjust the heat, ■■■■■■■ marvelous!

I drive a 12 plate Axor. The control timer is made by Eberspächer. This model on mine:-

Eberspächer Manual EasyStart T
eberspaecher.com/en/download … chive.html

If the “running terperature” is set too low, it’ll never come on.

I tend to set mine to L- (stay on forever) and 25 degrees, so it only kicks in when it’s actually cold/blowy/raining outside, and cuts out if the sun comes out (assuming your a softy like me who’s not from Newcastle, and does wear a coat in broad daylight!) :blush:

Some Axor’s have a switch on the passenger side of the bunk too… easier than faffing around with that control

trubster:
Some Axor’s have a switch on the passenger side of the bunk too… easier than faffing around with that control

That only switches it on and off though. The older axors had that single red button of three with the red wavy lines on it for “on/off”.

Once you’ve set the temperature and control on the more modern ones, you only have to hit bottom left and bottom right to kick it in for the rest of the night. (don’t forget to switch off when you pop your card though, or the next driver will find the cab roasting, if it’s sunny & windy during the day. :blush:

Easy way is use the heater control at the back of the bunk.Front control uses flashing heat/temp symbols and is a bloody nightmare to programme.

By coincidence, the heater, in my 13 plate Axor, stopped working today. I give it a run once a week to keep it okay and it was okay last week. I had a brief power cut yesterday while I wired in some new work lights for the Hiab but other than that, everything was as normal. Have checked all the fuses and they’re all good so as a last resort, I’ve just lifted the bunk and jer-jer-jiggled the multi pin connector.

Hey presto! Heater working again, :grimacing:

Not that it needs it yet, unless you’re a soft southern ■■■■■, that is :unamused: :grimacing:

Just set fire to it to keep warm. Then run Forest, run.

Don’t mind a run, that’s why people call me Forrest, (I hope)

Press the button on the back wall of the cab and ignore that stupid piece of crap above your head, worst truck ever

It’s Definetly a manual job.