Me new tat

A pic of me new tat it goes wiv the one on me arm.GOIN QUOIN

Who’s it of?

mucker85:
Who’s it of?

The one on the right looks like Tom Cruise, next to him looks like Paul McCartney from his Wings days, and the other two look like Jesus.

No its girls aloud ya blind gits,i know this forum is full of retards but dont prove it to everyone :smiley:

BIGRIG:
No its girls aloud ya blind gits…

Well there’s one missing then. :laughing:

She went to the bog

Didn’t know you liked the Quo - thought you were more a Westlife man :laughing: :laughing:

I was under the impression he might be a fan of Jedwood :wink: :wink: (better put the smilie 'cos he looks like a big chap)

raymundo:
I was under the impression he might be a fan of Jedwood :wink: :wink: (better put the smilie 'cos he looks like a big chap)

No he’s not, he wouldn’t look out of place next to a garden pond with a pointy hat on & a fishing rod in his hand
:slight_smile:

Used to like Quo in the 70s when I was a lad, they were cool then (best ever track was " Roll over lay down") but they lost their way a bit after Alan Lancaster (think that was his name) left. No offence to o/p but I reckon they should have packed in years ago as they come across as a bit embarrassing now, …sorry mate. Yeh I know…you hate me :blush: (but not as offensive as Mutley though :laughing: )