Gigs (NO NOT RYAN)

Motorhead tomora night :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Status Quo and Live Wire next month :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ROCKNROLL :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Going to see a Jam tribute band tomorrow night

Alter Bridge and Black Stone Cherry next week

Kasabian the week after

The Subways and Funeral For A Friend :sunglasses: at the Kerraang Xmas party .

Oh. and I have already booked nto campng at Download …Headliners announced

Black Sabbath
Mettalica
The Prodigy

Awesome :grimacing: :grimacing:

Motorhead last night were awesome :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: UK Subs and Anti Nowhere League were brill as well,first ive seen of both of them. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Tickets ordered for Live Wire playing at The Dome in Liverpool on 10th December its a Saturday night :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

aaaah UK Subs :sunglasses:

Seen them loads . Charlie Harper must be 90 by now !!! Last time I saw them he was also selling the merch before and after the gig …top fella :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

you will enjoy kasabian. they do put on a good live show. saw Bill Bailey last night if that counts. {zb} funny

gogzy:
you will enjoy kasabian. they do put on a good live show. saw Bill Bailey last night if that counts. {zb} funny

Bill Bailey is a funny guy wouldnt mind seeing him live meself :smiley:

Black Sabbath will be a goodun :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Quofest tickets arrived yesterday :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Live Wire gig at Liverpool Dome cancelled :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

you will enjoy kasabian. they do put on a good live show.

They were fantastic … not a big fan of the stuff they do but wow !!! what a show , well impressed mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Forgot to post after gig so here it is Quo were awesome :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:Next gig probably Australian Pink Floyd after chrimbo :smiley:

Seen Darkside a Pink Floyd tribute band at Runcorn,also seen Status Quo at Speke Hall last week.Im looking forward to Motorhead and Anthrax at Apollo at Manchester in a few months. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Went to see a show at the Brindley in Runcorn on Thursday called In Dreams,a tribute to Roy Orbison Buddy Holly and the Everley Brothers,a good night.Off to see a Status Quo tribute band called State Of Quo at the Box in Crewe on Saturday,8 quid for a ticket. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Went to The Box at Crewe last night to see State of Quo a Quo tribute band.What a brilliant night the guys were awesome,well worth going to see if theyre in your area. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Going to see The Australian Pink Floyd on the 15th March at Liverpool Echo Arena,and i booked tickets last night to see Iron Maiden at Manchester Arena on 28th July :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: HAPPY DAYS.Anyone else going to see any bands :question:

Maiden at the NIA, end of july I think it is :sunglasses:

Elbow at MEN in a couple o week,
Primal Scream sometime in the summer.

iv’e been going to gigs since i was about 15 , it’s in my blood :sunglasses: If i were to list all the bands im seeing this year i’d be here …well… all year :laughing: :laughing:

A few I can think of off the top of my head for later this year are

Kings of Leon
Foo Fighters
Bifffy Clyro
Blink182
Avenged Sevenfold
etc etc you get the idea !!

Next one will be Funeral for a friend in Coventry

Oh and not forgeting the 5 days beerfest that is Download :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

ALICE COOPER
ALL THAT REMAINS
ALTER BRIDGE
ASKING ALEXANDRIA
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
BLACK STONE CHERRY
BLACK VEIL BRIDES
BOWLING FOR SOUP
BRING ME THE HORIZON
BUCKCHERRY
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
CHEAP TRICK