TURISAS
TWISTED SISTER
VERSAEMERGE
YOUR DEMISE

that do ya ■■ All in alphabetical order :sunglasses:

Impressive :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

My Mrs don’t think so !!!

she sees me seldom :stuck_out_tongue:

I went to see TAPF show a brilliant night,they are worth going to see. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Roll on the 28th July and Iron Maiden. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Saw the Aussie Floyd in Glasgow, 1st night of the UK Tour…Dogs was brillant.

So gigs this year so far

Jan Thin Lizzy o2 Academy Glasgow
Feb Gun o2 ABC Glasgow
Feb TAPF Royal Concert Hall Glasgow
April Saxon o2 ABC Glasgow
May Rush SECC

Might try for a Maiden ticket off eBay as I’ll be back from hols in time, possibly Priest as well.

Off to see Live Wire on Friday 20th May at Parr Hall Warrington theyre an AC/DC tribute band lookin forward to seein them. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Emmylou Harris Glasgow May 29th

shade:
ALICE COOPER
ALL THAT REMAINS
ALTER BRIDGE
ASKING ALEXANDRIA
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
BLACK STONE CHERRY
BLACK VEIL BRIDES
BOWLING FOR SOUP
BRING ME THE HORIZON
BUCKCHERRY
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
CHEAP TRICK
CLUTCH
D-GDANZIG
DEF LEPPARD
DEVIL WEARS PRADA
DISTURBED
DOWN
DUFF McKAGAN’S LOADED
ESCAPE THE FATE
EVILE
FM
FRANK TURNER
GASLIGHT ANTHEM
GHOST
GWAR
H-MHOLLYWOOD UNDEAD
JAMESON RAID
KORN
LINKIN PARK
MADINA LAKE
MASTERS OF REALITY
MR BIG
N-ZPENDULUM
PUDDLE OF MUDD
RISE TO REMAIN
ROB ZOMBIE
SACRED MOTHER TONGUE
STRAIGHT LINE STITCH
SUICIDE SILENCE
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
THE CULT
THE DAMNED THINGS
THE KING BLUES
THE PRETTY RECKLESS
THIN LIZZY
TIMES OF GRACE
TRASH TALK
TURISAS
TWISTED SISTER
VERSAEMERGE
YOUR DEMISE

that do ya ■■ All in alphabetical order :sunglasses:

how old do I feel now I only know 4 of those and 1 I thought had stopped (thin lizzy) seeing as phil lynott is dead :blush:

Not quite sure what kind of music you are into Shade looking at that list!!! :laughing: :grimacing: :wink:
Some right quality on there. As an aside, i think that System of a Down’s album Toxictiy is one of the best albums ever made.

Not seeing as many concerts as i used to! :blush: :cry: :cry: just booked tonight 2 tickets to go and see Madness at Blickling Hall Norfolk. May get in touch with mates at TransAm and try and blag a couple of tickets for anything close to me and interesting. Prob ask Motorheads driver James if theyre around this way anytime soon.

Is Ryan doing any Giggs?

How clever are you?!!

Fair play to the Frank turner gig saw him for the 6th time last night had a good chat with him, one of the most underrated artists out there atm

Live Wire were excellent if they are in your area go and see em :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Roll on Maiden in Manchester :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Saw Take That with the wife at the stadium of ■■■■■ in Sunderland last Friday, VIP stylee. :smiley: Brilliant night. Pet Shop Boys weren’t bad as a warm up act.

Then she went to see then again on Monday with the daughter.

Ken.

Saw Iron Maiden at MEN Arena on Thursday night they was AWESOME :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Ordered my tickets to see Motorhead at Manchester Apollo in November :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

just rememberd this thread :blush:

Anyway , since my last post I’ve seen Biffy Clyro. Foo Fighters, Goldie Looking Chain , Deadbeat Darling and two or threee smaller bands .

I have tickets for a few gigs in the near future too including Motorhead , Bowling for soup , Blackstone Cherry , Alter Bridge , Def Leppard , Steel Panther and Motley Crue .

There are more but I can’t remember them right now :unamused:

Laters :grimacing:

shade:
just rememberd this thread :blush:

Anyway , since my last post I’ve seen Biffy Clyro. Foo Fighters, Goldie Looking Chain , Deadbeat Darling and two or threee smaller bands .

I have tickets for a few gigs in the near future too including Motorhead , Bowling for soup , Blackstone Cherry , Alter Bridge , Def Leppard , Steel Panther and Motley Crue .

There are more but I can’t remember them right now :unamused:

Laters :grimacing:

Def Leppard gig looks a goodun, wheres me wallet :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

can I add Kasabian and Smashing Pumpkins to that list :laughing:

Glen Campbell, Bryan Adams, Erasure & The Specials all coming up before Christmas. :smiley: :smiley:

The Manics & squeeze last year.

Best comedy gigs last year were Lee Mack & Brian Conley (he’s ‘old school’ but daft!)

Started going back to gigs this past 3 years or so - used to go regular until a 3-shift rota got me out of the habit…