This is what I look like

Andyroo:
You might have a double then.

no chance :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thought it might be nice for you to be able to put a face to a name. Would anyone else like to do the same? I’m sat here clashing with the wallpaper in my granny flat (it’s cheap :smiley: ).

:open_mouth: Has anyone found him yet ? All I can see is a sofa … :grimacing:

It’s like ‘Spot the dog’ from those kids books :grimacing:

Nice shirt! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :smiley:

You can see a lot of us on here

bully.lunarpages.com/trucknetuk_ … llery1.htm

Thats me and Sir Roger by the way :slight_smile::):)…but Rog to his buddies :slight_smile:.

Thats why i wear a crash helmet in Photos :stuck_out_tongue:

Questionable User name, questionable sofa, and very questionable shirt :laughing:

Very Brave of you sir to put up with the ridicule :stuck_out_tongue:

awwww… poor liberace. It looks like a typical British sofa to me… think I’ve seen it every English house I’ve been in. And don’t feel too bad. Your hair color matches the sofa, wall paper, AND the shirt… it pulls the look together for ya hahahaha :wink: :wink: :wink:

you’ve spoiled the image I had of a truck driver wearing a flambouant DJ whilst delivering to Tesco’s :laughing:

There was a driver in the Middle East Days use to turn up at the customs dressed in full Dinner Jacket and tails.

There are a lot of tales about him, camping on the British Embassy lawn in Istanbul because they wouldnt let him in to the club :stuck_out_tongue:

He was supposed to be related to the Queen mum

Truckyboy should shed more light on him

Brace yourselves

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:
simon

I like your Earring :slight_smile:.

Now :exclamation: If I wore a shirt like that Kate would say I was gay :laughing:

and heres me for those than dont know me

I get the Liberace handle now! :smiley:

Pat Hasler:
Now :exclamation: If I wore a shirt like that Kate would say I was gay :laughing:

Trust me Patrick, you would NEVER be allowed in public with that shirt on… unless you were going to the Rainbow Room… :laughing: :wink:

Kate Hasler:

Pat Hasler:

Trust me Patrick, you would NEVER be allowed in public with that shirt on… unless you were going to the Rainbow Room… :laughing: :wink:

Can you not tell I stick with casual er leg over :grimacing: .

jammymutt:
You can see a lot of us on here

bully.lunarpages.com/trucknetuk_ … llery1.htm

Thats me and Sir Roger by the way :slight_smile::):)…but Rog to his buddies :slight_smile:.

Yeah, but who’s who?

Hover your mouse over the names and it will tell you.

dave:

and heres me for those than dont know me

Is it my imagination or are these two separate pictures :question: . The background looks plausible but the picture of Dave looks like it’s been cut from another picture and pasted on top :open_mouth:

Come on then ROB, put your money where your mouth is. Where’s your piccie?

Simon, I wouldn’t be posting pictures like that, I might recognise her :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: .