This is what I look like

Liberace:
Come on then ROB, put your money where your mouth is. Where’s your piccie?

Simon, I wouldn’t be posting pictures like that, I might recognise her :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: .

I don’t have any pics. See Alix, he’ll tell you I’m fat and ugly. :grimacing:

Rob K:

dave:

and heres me for those than dont know me

Is it my imagination or are these two separate pictures :question: . The background looks plausible but the picture of Dave looks like it’s been cut from another picture and pasted on top :open_mouth:

yes!! it`s a picture from the casual wear in littlewoods catalogue :laughing: :laughing:

drawbardaz:

Rob K:

dave:

and heres me for those than dont know me

Is it my imagination or are these two separate pictures :question: . The background looks plausible but the picture of Dave looks like it’s been cut from another picture and pasted on top :open_mouth:

yes!! it`s a picture from the casual wear in littlewoods catalogue :laughing: :laughing:

littlewoods my a$$. strictly topshop :wink:
its really me , and i was really there. the fog in the background is well, erm fog :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Liberace:
Thought it might be nice for you to be able to put a face to a name. Would anyone else like to do the same? I’m sat here clashing with the wallpaper in my granny flat (it’s cheap :smiley: ).

i’v seen better shirts in oxfam :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and that was just window shopping :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is that the brightest thing about you? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Please help, Every time I load this thread my PC crashes and the monitor actauly cracks! Its cost me 3 monitors already today and im lost! what could be causing this problem?

I did a search on google for the problem and found it was cuased by a “Bad Shirt Day”!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh go on then…

Liberace, have you ever driven for either BSS or PTS (part of the same group)?

Ooohhhhhhh god, I thought this was a bad idea when I posted it. In hindsight, I was right :laughing:.

Not that I’m aware of AndyRoo, but you never can tell :wink:.

You might have a double then.

Andyroo:
You might have a double then.

Surely not■■? There can’t have been two people daft enough to buy that shirt. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Id send a pic Liberace but as that German bloke Andyroo will tell you, i am such a plonker on computer matters that i dont know how to… maybe one day though.
Andyroo, Spider of Coronation Street sprang to mind mate :laughing:
And dont take that personally, at least you got hair!! :blush:

Some people used to nickname me spider funnily enough, but for another reason.

Taken at the lovely port of Caen!!! very picturesque

kindle530:
Id send a pic Liberace but as that German bloke Andyroo will tell you, i am such a plonker on computer matters that i dont know how to… maybe one day though.
Andyroo, Spider of Coronation Street sprang to mind mate :laughing:
And dont take that personally, at least you got hair!! :blush:

If your that technically challenged, I’ll give you my e-mail addy and you can send me the pic, I’ll sort it for you :laughing:.