Taylor swift

Is it just me or is aforementioned illuminati puppet ts a load of old cobblers.She’s no different to my ears than that drivel heard in little chef joints that are intensely irritating.No doubting her obvious beauty but as a so called artist?..steaming pile of manure.

I thought for a moment there that it was a post about the old rumour about Swift Service buying Taylors of Martley…

Keeping it truck related.

images-5.jpeg

I would.

biggriffin:
I would.

I have…

She’s still texting me now despite me repeatedly saying ‘it’s over Taylor, move on’.

Nice to hear real musicians for a change tonight on j whileys show,not my favorite source ofchoice but Deep Purple are well worth the venture.Despite the absence of Blackmore and Lord (r.i.p) thought they weren’t half bad.Nice to be reminded of redemptive,high quality rock music in this stagnant era of homogenised,hollowed out dross as purveyed by the likes of Swift,Sheran,Barlow ad-nauseum.

I reckon there’s only one of ■■■ singing, cos they all sound the same to me.

Have you noticed that all her songs are about men leaving her but none about giving head?
There’s her problem!

Theres a creeping tendency I’m sure to foist corporate americana country over here and Swifts well in the vanguard i fear.Crappy amalgams of…“she had cut down jeans”“got ma pick up out the back”…absolute horse s…e.Horrifically even blighty now has its own variant by an appalling act called the Shires…be afraid,be very afraid.

We just watched tv show about backing singers in the states. You’ve probably had over there years ago. Anyway, there are still some bloody good musicians and singers out there, you just have to try and avoid the Taylor Swifts of this world.