Maybe the Media will listen to us now!

As one of their own has been caught with illegal immigrants…Story Here

I wonder if they will get fined like us normal bods■■? :open_mouth:

as the cat in tom and jerry used to say

DONT YOU BELIEVE IT

Ed Everest, managing director of O2 One, said: “Our trucks have been going to the Continent regularly for 14 years and this is the first time something like this has ever happened.”

Dont they mean its the first time they have found immigrants on the trucks? not the first time it has heppened ■■?

That’s strange, I don’t remember seeing that on the 9 o’clock news. :question: :confused: :wink:

i wonder if they paid 2000quid per person… :laughing: could not have happened to a nicer bunch of guys :laughing:

It is believed the men were already hiding on the ferry and crept into the space under the truck during the Channel crossing

I am sure all the ferry companies will deny that this is even possible. P&O did when one of my colleagues had some on his truck.

The RHA, or is it the FTA do a proforma for European drivers to complete for each crossing. It has a tick - list of things you checked when you loaded, which you should date, time sign and give a translation of your signature. And a tick - list of things to check before boarding and before disembarking the ferry. You also date, sign etc etc. One of the check points is all underbody spaces. Clearly this check was imperfectly carried out. Therefore the full weight of the law should be applied to the offending driver and his mate who are clearly at fault.

:blush: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I wonder if the attitude of the press, to us, will be adjusted after this :question: :question: :laughing: