MacFarlane's new colours

Found this :

lorryspotting.com/newsArticl … 1123958435

Boring scheme compared to the old one… :frowning:

Old one was crap aswell :wink:

Was in there last night,dropping mags off from Petty’s Rob.

Seemingly,Macs don’t work out of Petty’s anymore,or so I’ve been told.

As for the colour scheme,different colour,same old crap firm.

Ken.

They’ve gone for a less colourful scheme so that when they go bankrupt again the leasing company’s will find it easier to whip their livery off and sell them on as white unmarked minters.

i think they look all right , alot more up to date than the old colours, mind i drive a grey waggon so who am i to judge :laughing: .
am i right in thinking irlams have put ziggy/ zaggy stripes down the back of there cabs to update there colours :unamused:

Silver_Surfer:
They’ve gone for a less colourful scheme so that when they go bankrupt again the leasing company’s will find it easier to whip their livery off and sell them on as white unmarked minters.

Biggest scam ever they pulled, they leant tonnes of money to their major shareholder which was another firm setup by McFarlanes directors and they were the major shareholders of that, they took the dosh out of it and then pulled the plug, thats how the company was in debt!

they have some new trailers that arent much better.

I was talking to one of Mac’s drivers in WH Smith at Nottingham last night and he is convinced they are just building the company up to sell it again.

A hundred times better than the old :wink:

Looks modern & clean. The obvious bonus is that a white unit could be liveried in an hour - good move IMHO