M69 bad accident recovery driver dead

Report says transit van and bmw and recovery truck involved transit has hit the back of recovery truck so hard the body has sheared of and gone straight over the cab look where transit ended up
Rip driver condolences to family

Saw that it was shut between junction 1 & 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a very graphic picture. No Emergency services on scene. Did you take the picture? Were you standing by the central reservation? The police may well want to look at that as evidence, especially as there is a boot (hopefully without a foot still in it) laying in the carriageway!

bullitt:
That’s a very graphic picture. No Emergency services on scene. Did you take the picture? Were you standing by the central reservation? The police may well want to look at that as evidence, especially as there is a boot (hopefully without a foot still in it) laying in the carriageway!

You ever heard of down loading sure you have got from the local news paper seeing as you are so concerned

:confused: :confused: A tad touchy there! :unamused:

The recovery lads do a tough job in very dangerous conditions and have my utmost respect.

Seems like a lot of folk dying on the roads recently :frowning: RIP.

Sheesh I mean how the ■■■■ can you manage that, other than driving far too fast, not paying attention or being ■■■■■■ or asleep etc.

Rip to the driver of the recovery truck.

That’s hit at some force. Just goes to show how little attention some people are actually giving to driving.