M6 truck in a ditch

coming up m6 near lancaster about 5pm i saw what looked like a dovecote park truck on its side in the ditch. it must’ve just happened because there was a guy stood on the side talking threw the window.
i hope the driver is ok.

between j33 = j34 n/boumd?

seen it on way about 5.30 ish?? was macDonald livery and HATO and fire crew there

about 8pm starting to cone it off to 1 lane to get it out… 3 wrecker there when i went back S/B

i passed this @ 1745, poor geezer was sitting on the trl,but he don’t feel lucky,another 5ft he was hitting the hard shoulder barrier,god knows what would’ve happend!! :open_mouth:

yea i seen him sitting there aswel it was one of keystones who do the mcds stuff

Jonno:
yea i seen him sitting there aswel it was one of keystones who do the mcds stuff

So if the guy was sitting on the trl theirs a good chance he hadn`t taken ill at the wheel.

Which makes me wonder why we see so many tyre tracks off the motorway,up verges and down banks…

Any ideas what these drivers might be doing at the time when they leave the carriageway?? :confused:

I have no idea what he was doing when he had the accident.
But I can guess what he was thinking when he was sitting on his trailer.

olz69:
Which makes me wonder why we see so many tyre tracks off the motorway,up verges and down banks…

Any ideas what these drivers might be doing at the time when they leave the carriageway?? :confused:

Never been able to work that one out, just the same as i can’t fathom out why car drivers insist on driving into each other :unamused:

olz69:

Jonno:

He could’ve been LOVING IT