M6 carlise truck crash now

newsandstar.co.uk/news/motor … rPath=news

just went past not long after it happened, could only see 1 truck on its side thou, police closed next junction, but cars and vans were going off and then down the entry slip otherside of roundabout (which was still open)will have had a shock a mile down the road to find traffic :laughing: :laughing:

Stuck in it at the moment, not happy. :angry:

your not alone they was 100’+s trucks in the que… am guessing they havent tried turn you around?

Just getting off at 42 diversion a6 very very slow. :frowning:

I went through just after 16.30.The A6 was very quiet,couldn’t believe every-one going straight back onto the motorway at J42,MUPPETS :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: The police slipped up not closing the s/bound entry slip,MUPPETS :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

Im through it now and sat on the bog at j38. :smiley: Taking my 30min break on the pumps. :grimacing: Gonna be at least hour late getting to ma bunk tonight. :angry:

I spent nearly an hour and a half getting from j43 to j42, made it to tebay at 2105 gotta take my 45 before heading to carnforth then back to Perth looks like I’m gonna have to take another break before Perth :frowning:. They reopened the motorway when I reached j42 and still the truck was on it’s side

Highlander:
couldn’t believe every-one going straight back onto the motorway at J42,MUPPETS :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: The police slipped up not closing the s/bound entry slip,MUPPETS :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

That’ll learn the numpties :smiley:, too short staffed to put a closure on & if you throw cones or a no entry sign across they’ll only get moved or driven round :smiley:, The public you’ve gotta love em :smiley:

happened about half mile in front of me , i was sat in between junctions for nearly 3 hours … didnt look good for the slovakian driver …

Truck was still on it’s side when I passed it on the way north at midnight, only 1"2 hours late to my kip :frowning:

That was lucky for me, I knocked off at 2 otherwise I would have been dealing with this one!!

I think it must’ve happened as I was there, when I was around J38, it came on radio that the M6(s) was closed.

I parked in Carnforth, was joking with my mate that I could’ve caused it judging by the time, got some right dirty looks :unamused: