M4/M3 Overnight closures

I hear that the M4 J13 to 12 and the M3 J3 to 2 are closed overnight.
Anybody know the reopening times, in the morning ?
Thanks in advance.

M4 has been 06:00 recently but they normally put boards up anyway with the closing and opening times on them

M4 is closed between 12 and 13 from 21.00 tonight until 6.00am Monday. Don’t know about the M3, but there were signs on the bit of the M4 which will be closed advising it as the alternative route!!!

trucken:
M4 is closed between 12 and 13 from 21.00 tonight until 6.00am Monday. Don’t know about the M3, but there were signs on the bit of the M4 which will be closed advising it as the alternative route!!!

No surprises there…

trucken:

Is the M4 closed both ways all weekend ?

Yes, both directions all weekend. Diversion is leave at 12 A4 to Newbury then A34 north, but I’d avoid the area altogether if the last time is anything to go by.

trucken:
Yes, both directions all weekend.

Great start to my Baccy run then. :neutral_face:
Thanks for the info.

Suedehead:

trucken:

Is the M4 closed both ways all weekend ?

Well it was most definitely open Sunday morning when I came up the A34 to get on the M4.