M4 crash today?

going west bound on m4 today seen alot of fire engines and police around an artic hanging out of the field on its side… just wondering if the driver was ok as when i came back up the cab looked pretty smashed up. :frowning:

Yeah, I saw it, red Scania, white trailer, round about Leigh Delamere. Offside was fairly trashed but it was a foreign truck so the driver would have been sat on the side which didn’t collide with the scenery and if he was wearing his seat belt he should have been ok.

This was still being recovered at 23.30. Looked messy.

yeh this must of happend not long before i seen it, and that was about 03.40am, least they didnt close the motorway all day :slight_smile: i know they closed it down to 1 lane when i first seen it, but when i came back passed it at around 08.30am all 3 lanes were open so good job to the police for this.

Trucker beads:
yeh this must of happend not long before i seen it, and that was about 03.40am, least they didnt close the motorway all day :slight_smile: i know they closed it down to 1 lane when i first seen it, but when i came back passed it at around 08.30am all 3 lanes were open so good job to the police for this.

Mmm, think youll find it was the Highways Agency that had all 3 lanes open, not the Police but as per ususal we dont get the recognition, the Police do and yet when the Police shut the road as it is serious or fatal, we get blamed.

When it goes well, well done Police, when it goes wrong, bloody HATO’s. Typical

Well who ever got it open well done :slight_smile: id rather thank hato than the police :wink:

And i have alot of respect to the hato for when myself and family were broken down on the motorway, they helped push us right off motorway so we could stay in vehicle, as we had a newborn baby… hats of to them :slight_smile:

Harry Monk:
Yeah, I saw it, red Scania, white trailer, round about Leigh Delamere. Offside was fairly trashed but it was a foreign truck so the driver would have been sat on the side which didn’t collide with the scenery and if he was wearing his seat belt he should have been ok.

I thought it was a scania but It was a super space daf with hanging meat with engish plates.

Big Jase:
Mmm, think youll find it was the Highways Agency that had all 3 lanes open, not the Police but as per ususal we dont get the recognition, the Police do and yet when the Police shut the road as it is serious or fatal, we get blamed.

Not by me, I’ve posted many times before on my dealings with HATO which have always been 100% positive.

Big Jase:

Trucker beads:

Sounds like the Andy Murray syndrome :laughing: :laughing:

Take no notice of the bloody HATO’s, muppets!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

The Highway Man:
Take no notice of the bloody HATO’s, muppets!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

I thought they were wombles :question: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

Big Jase:

Not by me, I’ve posted many times before on my dealings with HATO which have always been 100% positive.

but what if they were welsh though :question: :question: :unamused: :laughing:

Trucker beads:
Well who ever got it open well done :slight_smile: id rather thank hato than the police :wink:

And i have alot of respect to the hato for when myself and family were broken down on the motorway, they helped push us right off motorway so we could stay in vehicle, as we had a newborn baby… hats of to them :slight_smile:

I have respect for them as well when I broke down with a bus on J6 of the M3 (I’ll admit now I DID see the warning lights well before it happened), but anyway the HATOs in their 4x4 pulled up not long afterwards and checked things were OK and if Id arranged for someone to come out to me, and shortly after they went a pair of men pulled up in a Highways Agency Transit to mop up the mess afterwards.
In fact my hat goes off to anybody who has to work on the motorways… :sunglasses:

Thetaff:

Exactly the same except that if I was driving a livestock carrier, I would keep them well away from the sheep. :wink:

Thetaff:

Harry Monk:

Big Jase:

We just make sure they don’t take a leek!! :smiley:

Mungo:
I thought it was a scania but It was a super space daf with hanging meat with engish plates.

Any steel underneath? :open_mouth: