Love it

The wifes upstairs stripping wallpaper and paint in the bedroom and im sat in the living room watching telly with a 24 pack of carlsberg could life get any better :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

All i have to do is go upstairs every half hour to check she’s doing it to my standards :wink: :sunglasses: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers
simon

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Snap !

But at least I’ve sent my boy to give her a hand… can still hear 'em arguing :slight_smile:

Make it every hour & just be extra critical.

How many wifes have you got â– â– ? :wink:

â– â– 
Jo

Owens_girl:
How many wifes have you got â– â– ? :wink:

â– â– 
Jo

Just the one and shes more than enough :sunglasses:

simon

i hope she made your dinner first simon? :laughing: :laughing:

If I were you Simon, I’d shorten that chain from the kitchen, if she can reach upstairs,there’s no stopping at what she might do next. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan:
If I were you Simon, I’d shorten that chain from the kitchen, if she can reach upstairs,there’s no stopping at what she might do next. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AND CUT HER TOES OFF, SO SHE CAN GET CLOSER TO THE KITCHEN SINK ASWELL M8… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

whoever invented decorating wants screwing
and whoever invented screwing wants decorating :wink: .

:smiley: Is it true that WIFE stands for
Washing Ironing F…ornicating Etc…? :wink:

BryanH:
:smiley: Is it true that WIFE stands for
Washing Ironing F…ornicating Etc…? :wink:

Yes it does Bryan… And mines doin’ all three right now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:cry: Mine does the washing but I have to do the ironing if I want the 3rd one :confused:

Mine has a birthday today! :confused: :confused: :confused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

So I let her off from the Ironing, washing, Cleaning. I will have to go to the Pub tomorrow afternoon, she will need to catch up, so I dont want to be in the way!

:confused: :unamused: I think I want a wife too ! :wink: :laughing:

Liefs
Jo