Cmon then u late nighters.. chat room

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nobodu in there!!!..

am I allowed to post in here as a ‘wife of’?
If not, Sorry.
Hi, Jammy, I do believe we’ve met before.

Hi Mrs5l we have spoke on the phone brielfly and i apologise for any pain caused by my home made cider :wink:

Mrs. 51 you don’t have to stay locked up in the family room, you can post anywhere! :wink:

Ladytrucker679:
Mrs. 51 you don’t have to stay locked up in the family room, you can post anywhere! :wink:

yes you are allowed to post in here mrs51,but as long as you can do it from the kitchen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jammy - your homemade cider is gorgeous!! I keep asking David when he’s going to see you again! He probably won’t tell me, tho’, as I drunk it all last time, and he’s slightly miffed. Hahaha.

Kitkat - Kitchen? Sounds like english, but not a word or concept I’m familiar with. Now boggle off back to your van and point it in a straight line, there’s a good boy.

mrs5l:
Kitkat - Kitchen? Sounds like english, but not a word or concept I’m familiar with. Now boggle off back to your van and point it in a straight line, there’s a good boy.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I like that woman’s style… :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

1st i ain’t no van driver :laughing: :laughing:

and 2nd wot you doing out of that kitchen :laughing: you know the place where you do the cooking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and if i used scottish you would not understand it either :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oooh, touched a nerve, have I? VAN BOY! :wink:
Cooking? Nope, still got me, there.
Actually I deal with Scotland a couple of times a week :open_mouth: and you are right, I do have problems with their colonial speech, :confused: but I’m sure a good dose of ‘Braveheart’ will help with my research. :laughing:

can’t touch nerves of steel :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so if no cooking is done in the house,i take it you have a good chinese menu handy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here, I’m a good wife! :astonished:
Chinese, indian, italian, chippy and mexican! All in order. Thinking about having them laminated. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll have no more doubts about my ability to feed my family.
No, I do cook really, but as for cleaning, must admit, I don’t believe in it.

Apparently it needs something called “Shockwave” which my browser doesn’t support.

Konqueror… On Linux… You get the picture!

Otherwise I’d join you :slight_smile:

Kit kat said

yes you are allowed to post in here mrs51,but as long as you can do it from the kitchen

Give me a break Kit, she’ll be wanting me to buy a bloody laptop next so she can.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: