Grrr....Women

Spent last saturday painting the kitchen, then in the week the missus decided she didn’t like it. (she chose the paint) Ok i says, buy another tin and i’ll do it when i get back. So, i starts about dinner time today while she goes out with her sister, she gets back when i’m halfway through the 2nd coat and the 1st thing she says… I don’t like it. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I swear she nearly had the paint pot over her head.

Been there, done it , got the T- Shirt, that’s women for you mate the problem is we don’t learn they will get us doing again!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DaiDap:

You’re going soft mate :wink: :wink:

gardun:

DaiDap:

You’re going soft mate :wink: :wink:

My thought exactly :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: .

Guess you’ll be investing in those little “Match Pots” next time?! :wink:

LoadsOfHorses:
Guess you’ll be investing in those little “Match Pots” next time?! :wink:

Good idea - I bet they’d be the perfect fit when it comes to “shove the bloody paint where the sun don’t shine” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

She’s decided that the colour isn’t so bad now and she’s coming round to it. Although this may be because she’s seen the mess i’ve made on the new worktops with spatters and she doesn’t want to risk looking at a Picasso reject every time she cooks dinner.

Cunning eh?

DaiDap:
Spent last saturday painting the kitchen, then in the week the missus decided she didn’t like it. (she chose the paint) Ok i says, buy another tin and i’ll do it when i get back. So, i starts about dinner time today while she goes out with her sister, she gets back when i’m halfway through the 2nd coat and the 1st thing she says… I don’t like it. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

you got to get them trained right :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i got it sussed…

i don’t like the smell of paint, it gives me migraine :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

this means every time whe wants any decorating done, she does it herself while i’m away all week :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

just painted my daughter bedroom new carpets then i painted the babys room ready for when the baby born . I have put all the stuff away and gone back to work :slight_smile: got home last night and was told we are doing our bedroom this weekend :angry: :angry: