I'm stupid

Hi guys, just wondering were you all are? Then I remembered it’s 3.40am in the UK. I’m in Texas for 3 weeks. Ah well will look again tomorrow.

Lorianne

no arguments from this end,it’s nice to hear a woman admit she’s stupid :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i take it your on holiday over there :question: i hope your enjoying yourself and getting up to things that you shouldn’t be :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: have a nice time

perhaps u should take her lead then jim you old woman :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lorianne, did you miss out the word “with” by any chance?

That’s like a red rag to a bull is that :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :wink:.

Is Lorrianne on the game here? Just asking like.

Thats a rather ‘forward’ question which if I were Lorraine I would find very offensive :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
No :exclamation: She’s a truck driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am very sorry Lorrianne… my last comment was extremely rude and unnacceptable. It’s just that I saw other posters being very familiar with you, and if I might add verging on the derogatory, and I sot of assummed that it was OK for everyone to refer to you in the same way.
I apologise without any reservations if I have offended you. Women truck drivers are as valuable to the industry as males, and had I realised that you were a truck driver (regardless of you gender) I would have shown you more courtesy and respect.

You know I think I have taken an instant dislike to runaroundtel.

I don’t know what you are talking about mate when you said 'saw other posters being very familiar with you, and if I might add verging on the derogatory, and I sot of assummed that it was OK for everyone to refer to you in the same way. ’

I would appreciate it if you could explain.

Did I say something wrong here.

Lorianne

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA… don’t ya love it when a guy drops himself in it? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was very rude, and I wish to apologise again. I have nothing more to say on the matter now.