I'm the stupidest

I guess I must be… I said sorry… I AM sorry… !!! I have refrained from posting anything since offending another poster. I would not want to offend again. Stupidity seems to be a popular post. In view of stupidity popularity, please accept my stupidity, and ban me k? Remove me from the site and allow me to be stupid to my heart’s content. Crumbs… how interesting is stupid ■■?

Astonishing that a stupidity thread is so popular!! ■■

you’re just being stupid now :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

simon

Oh come on now… its not the first time you’ve offended someone :laughing: . It happens to all of us sometimes. You seem genuinely embarrassed about it, have apologized several times, and now its time to move on! Get back to posting already !!! :wink:

Come on matey, forget it and move on. As Kate says we have all done it at some stage.

lori

Not wishing to offend anyone But for zb’s sake get a grip, stop this zb winging, get off you zb backside & post.
(Edited to prevent offence)

what did i miss? i like a good bit of offensiveness :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cough… who can I stupidly offend next? :smiley:

JB:
what did i miss? i like a good bit of offensiveness :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Me an all JB, i missed it! :laughing: :laughing:

Hmmmmmmmmmm…

You are all laughing at me now… I am offended. Please stop poking fun at me. You are all in it together… fun pokers united. <<>> I’m crying now!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: