come on girls

what a boring summer so far,whats the point of being an hgv driver if women arnt going to drive there cars semi naked,ive never known it so bad,is it just the bad weather?

I’ve been rather impressed to be honest with the views from my cab these last couple of weeks. :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused: :blush:

Me too actually it’s been good so far! Every year they seem to wear less and less!

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?erzdd2

This thread is useless without photos :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This thread is useless when you work nights. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

This thread is useless when u r abroad 90% of the time on the wrong side of the road.

This thread is useless when you’re on yard shunting (unless you happen to bat for the other side… in which case it would be a gold mine I suppose)

The only females within any conceivable radius are locked away inside offices :unamused:

This thread is useless when your blind.

Silverback
3 Feathers Haulage

Sat in in traffic in the baking heat in a tin box with no air-con and a rather nice pair alongside is no fun.
I never arrange my drops so I get to the college at Ilkeston for opening time, funny how the tail-lift seems to rise at opportune moments :blush: :grimacing: . Now where did I put that appointment letter for my next eye-test.

This thread is useless because they all hate truck drivers anyway :laughing:
We’re the scum of the earth as far as their concerned.
Having said that, i did get some fine views from my seat whilst sitting in stationary traffic last wednesday :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I gave a group of three girls a hoot with my big horn the other day, they seemed to like it.