Yet Another Row

The wife came down from the bedroom with all her underwear in her hand.She said to me can you explain to me why all these are misshapen and stretched.Well i was embarassed and stammered Well maybe its because youve got a fat arse

Your pushing your luck there mate :unamused: let us know when you get out of Hospital :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and you will eat what she cooks?

Hope you have not been x dressing mate ,she will catch you in the end. :grimacing:

:open_mouth: You were brave saying that!! :laughing: :laughing:

BIGRIG:
The wife came down from the bedroom with all her underwear in her hand.She said to me can you explain to me why all these are misshapen and stretched.Well i was embarassed and stammered Well maybe its because youve got a fat arse

another sexist joke!!! touch’e

Dieseldogsix:

BIGRIG:

another sexist joke!!! touch’e

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ohmagawd !!! you said that? >2 get dinner, insert fingers as far down dog"s throat…

Hows it going BG,back in from the shed yet. :question:

OP, - hey you’r a lucky bloke, my wife couldnt get half of her underwear in her hands!! She uses a sack truck to take it to the laundrette!!

Look on the bright side, Cruella hasn’t flamed you yet :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It was a joke peeps :confused:

Isn’t it strange how you come home from work to find her wearing nothing but one of your shirts that is okay, and ■■■■.

But, if she comes home and finds you wearing something of hers it turns out we, “need to have a talk.”

And how embarassing is it that when you try her bra on you actually fill it :blush:

Her’s are too small for me :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:
Her’s are too small for me :laughing: :laughing:

Undies or bras :question:

If I told you that you’d have to marry me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got a night off before you ask!