Lorry drivers mentioned on top gear again

boris johndon thinks we should look in our mirrors more lol but clarkson and most of the audience like us :smiley:

aye Boris will be getting a complaint in the morning from the RHA :laughing:

i must say im an avid fan of top gear,although i disagree with them "destroying"classic cars,like again on tonights show,as classics is my next passion after trucks.
however mr boris johnstone.i would dearly love for you to spend a day,with a truck driver non stop through london,and see what we have to face on a typical days work.i am so insensed by his comments i have emailed his office asking him to take up this challenge.doubt i will even get a reply.
i know this may sound a bit sad or like a moan to some,but im really ticked off,by the fact that certain people keep having a go at this industry and its workers,without having an even basic knowledge of what a typical driver has to do with regard to getting his job done.
sorry if it seems like a rant-it isnt meant to be. :imp: :imp: :imp:
boris johnstone seems not to be the fizziest can in the fridge to me.typical posh school ******.

Personally I couldn’t stand to spend a whole day at work with Boris Johnston in the passenger seat.

Harry Monk:
Personally I couldn’t stand to spend a whole day at work with Boris Johnston in the passenger seat.

i could, as long as i got to push him out the door in rush hour at the end of the day, its amazing what a stereo can drown out!!!