Looking For Work - Taygroup / Rosewood Trucking

Just in the process of setting up as an O/D. (44t, either traction or will have trailer available if Reqd.) Any body pulling for Taygroup or Rosewood Trucking■■?

I’ll do all most anything, trying to keep away from containers and docks.

If anybody can recommed any good people to work for, location is irrelavant.

Jordi:
Just in the process of setting up as an O/D. (44t, either traction or will have trailer available if Reqd.) Any body pulling for Taygroup or Rosewood Trucking■■?

:open_mouth: Oh dear…

Care to elaborate on that?

Jordi:
Care to elaborate on that?

Do a search for Rosewood.

Rob. Have you ever worked for Rosewood?

Robbies Dad:

I’m not discussing my past with regards Rosewood on here but suffice to say I am well aware of their reputation, less so for Taygroup but anyone that pays less than a quid a mile - which these (Tay) do last time I checked - are to steered well clear of.

:bulb:

Rob K:

Robbies Dad:

I’m not discussing my past with regards Rosewood on here but suffice to say I am well aware of their reputation,

You didnt answer my question!

Don’t be so nosey. :wink:

Jordi:

I’ll do all most anything, trying to keep away from containers and docks.

If anybody can recommed any good people to work for, location is irrelavant.

Rob is entirely correct whether hes worked for them or not…

You need to do some more digging Im afraid, Ive done work for both and would advise you not to go there.

Rosewood messed me about with money until I sent someone down to collect it and he wasnt polite to get it. , the rates are ridiculous running over the water. Not sure if they still do the Nissan parts out of Washington.

Taygroup/Beeline or any subsidary oif Taygroup = Rates are rubbish and they are slow to pay.

This was in early days of trying to find my feet, I never did find them unfortunately! :frowning:

Work for either of them and you wont last.

Where you are talk to Nidd Transport at Ripon I know they use subbies and the rates are reasonable I hear plus Reed Bordall at Boroughbridge and I hear Bulmers are looking for subbies out of Teesport

Taygroup/Beeline or any subsidary oif Taygroup = Rates are rubbish and they are slow to pay.

Beeline put me, as a new start, out of business with their laughable rates.

Driveroneuk:

Beeline put me, as a new start, out of business with their laughable rates.

At which point did they spring their ‘laughable’ rates on you? And, did you laugh?

tays pay a pound a mile ,but you have to pay them £100 a week trailer rental,and they wont let you use your own