Looking for drivers that worked for Woodside Brothers ( NI )

I am looking for any drivers, operation staff or a woodside themself that worked for Woodside Brothers back in the 70s. I am the step son of the late David Landsborough and am trying to find information on vehicle liveries etc.

I have mind of Campbell Adams and a Norman --------? they were there quite a while and then went to Trevor Cathers. Who was your stepdad with before Woodside was it M R Clarck or Niven . I was with McMurdo from Sanquhar we used to stop at the Olympia Strand road then later we used the Ribblesdale at Longton it was warmer in the winter and better meals. Eddie.

erfguy:
I have mind of Campbell Adams and a Norman --------? they were there quite a while and then went to Trevor Cathers. Who was your stepdad with before Woodside was it M R Clarck or Niven . I was with McMurdo from Sanquhar we used to stop at the Olympia Strand road then later we used the Ribblesdale at Longton it was warmer in the winter and better meals. Eddie.

Hi erfguy, the first names Campbell Adams and Norman Wylie drivers from Glenluce, my step dad known as big Davy worked for Clarks, his pal Billy Moffat worked for Niven. i remember those cold early mornings at the olympia. Sadly Dave passed last Feb far to early unfortunatly. Ian

erfguy did you know my Step dad ■■?

Tankerian. Aye I have mind of him there was some hero’s among Clark’s and Niven’s add in some from John Smillie’s and Hemphill’s and the Wheatsheaf could get a bit lively at night. Eddie.

erfguy:
Tankerian. Aye I have mind of him there was some hero’s among Clark’s and Niven’s add in some from John Smillie’s and Hemphill’s and the Wheatsheaf could get a bit lively at night. Eddie.

There was some mileage done in The Wheatsheaf!