Memories, anybody got any pics of woodside brothers of n/i

Someone must have worked for these or got pictures of !!!

[attachment=0]IMG_0848.jpg[/attachment] A couple of ERF’s

016.JPG

Thinking more like this…

Pictured here with a Woodsides trailer liveried Arrowfast express, used for groupage Droitwich being one of the depots.

Slightly newer.

Waiting to tip carpets at Donaghadee carpets, Nelson.

A really early picture of a J T Moodie F86 from Glenluce with driver Campbell Adams in the shot.

Hi Tankerian, I stayed a few doors away from Davie Moodie in Creetown many years ago. He later moved to Preston with Woodside Brothers and we lost touch. He was a character and a half in his younger day’s. regards Jamie.

Hi Jamie, im a Preston lad but don’t remember Davie Moodie, the chap in the pictures is Davie Lanesborough, my step father i think he served Woodsides for about 40 Yrs.

This picture should bring back memories of Glenluce, i think this was FIA 9751s maiden trip before being allocated to Campbell Adams.

Rgds Ian

11146545_402291073287353_1965776024540906146_n.jpg

Heres the same motor B440 CBV with its regular day driver.

Delivering Carpets to Nelson.

LIA 3764 parking up in the security lorry park, moor lane preston around 1976, pulling an Arrowfast Express liveried trailer…

Another one i found.

E993 BTT, with one of the many customer liveried trailers.

Preston day drivers Xmas night out late 70s, early 80s

From top left,

Dave Degman, Davy Landsborough, Jackie Scott, Alex Mckenzie.

Bottom Left,

Noel Lillycrop, John Mcgovern, Jimmy Adams.

To the best of my knowledge the only remaining driver from this group is Dave Degman.

Work hard, play harder.!!!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_24e7.jpg

I have been searching for old photos of woodside brothers trucks with not much luck has anybody got any or were you a driver?