Long time no speak

Hope everyone’s well? Haven’t been on here in ages, years in fact. So, what’s new? Who’s still around and who’s not. :slight_smile:

Oh [zb] I posted the thread in the wrong forum!!! :blush:

I’d have spotted that deliberate auto censor dodge no matter where you’d posted it.

Forum Rule #3
Re-spelling or doctoring a word to get it past the censor does NOT suddenly make the word allowable, so PLEASE don’t do it. dd.

No one home then? :grimacing:

Never even heard of you, but “welcome back” :confused: .

Rob K:
Never even heard of you, but “welcome back” :confused: .

Thank you. Heard you are a [zb]

Will Cabi:
Oh [zb] I posted the thread in the wrong forum!!! :blush:

I’d have spotted that deliberate auto censor dodge no matter where you’d posted it.

Forum Rule #3
Re-spelling or doctoring a word to get it past the censor does NOT suddenly make the word allowable, so PLEASE don’t do it. dd.

Forum rules!!! Get a ■■■■■■■ Grip!! This place has adults not kids!!! Swearing not allowed is just pathetic

LOL.

So how did the owner driving go, what motor did you buy?

Will Cabi:
Forum rules!!!

I’d politely suggest that you read what you’ve already electronically agreed to by posting.

Here’s a link for you:

If you read right to the end, you’ll find the sanction system so that you’ll know what might happen if you try such a blatant auto censor dodge with such an obviously offensive swear word again.

Will Cabi:
Get a [zb] Grip!! This place has adults not kids!!!

I do have a grip thanks, but you are completely wrong about the “not kids” bit.

Will Cabi:
Swearing not allowed is just pathetic

Whilst that may be true, it remains the rule on this site. (Rule #3)
Since you clearly have an opinion on that, please feel free to post your concerns in the feedback forum.

I know the rules. I was only pulling your leg :wink: :grimacing:

Wheel Nut:
So how did the owner driving go, what motor did you buy?

I didn’t go ahead with it in the end mate. My girlfriend fell pregnent again, and we had to move to a bigger house and all that. So stayed on working on the tippers. To be honest, with the way things are with the recession and price of fuel etc etc, you’d need to be nuts to go as a OD at the moment!

Hope all is well with you mate?

Will Cabi:
I know the rules. I was only pulling your leg :wink: :grimacing:

OK Will, I can take a joke, but I’m missing whatever you thought was funny about posting that word when by your own words, you already knew it would be removed for breach of forum rules.

In fairness, I have to clearly warn you (again) that your auto censor dodge was really blatant and will NOT be tolerated by the site owners, who I can assure you would not see it as a leg-pull.

Please check Rule #3 and take this as a friendly and polite tip. :wink:

What I found funny was the fact I’d get a MOD to actually do some work for a change :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink:

Who actually owns the forum these days?

Will Cabi:
What I found funny was the fact I’d get a MOD to actually do some work for a change :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink:

As if we’ve got nothing better to do :grimacing:

Will Cabi:
Who actually owns the forum these days?

Here you go Will, but the rules haven’t changed, and Rikki-UK is still the Forum Community Manager:

Cheers Dave :slight_smile: