NO NAMES MENTIONED [Tongue in cheek!] ;-)

The TruckNet® UK Drivers RoundTable Forum Index
BULLY’S TRUCKSTOP BAR (INTERACTIVE)
The place to unwind, tell a few tall tales, talk football, discuss news, even chat about the weather … anything BUT TRUCKING !!!

I’m wondering how a steady diet of stories of deaths, destruction and other assorted mayhem fit into Bully’s Bar.

Anyone got any ideas on the subject :question:

:sunglasses: No person(s) were named during the making of this poll. :sunglasses:
:sunglasses: I haven’t voted, so as not to be accused of bias or skewing the result. :sunglasses:

RIGHT!! What do we reckon :question:

Don’t know why a poll has been started. Bully’s Truckstop Bar is for anything we want to post. Freedom of speech comes to mind. If you don’t like a topic, don’t read it, or reply to it. Then again some people just like to complain about any post that they do not like.

Anything except trucking I think is the description. If you don’t like it then don’t read it. I suppose the OP of the threads could always add “Death” or “Fatal” to the title then you’d know not to open it.

scanialady142:
Don’t know why a poll has been started. Bully’s Truckstop Bar is for anything we want to post. Freedom of speech comes to mind. If you don’t like a topic, don’t read it, or reply to it. Then again some people just like to complain about any post that they do not like.

But what do you expect Liz they are men :laughing:

Never happy unless they have something to complain about :wink: :unamused:

scanialady142:
Don’t know why a poll has been started.

That’s easy for me to answer scanialady142. It’s within the rules and I wished to do so.

scanialady142:
Bully’s Truckstop Bar is for anything we want to post. Freedom of speech comes to mind.

Spot-on. Freedom of speech does indeed come to mind. (We actually agree there!!)

That same freedom of speech allows me to start a poll, AND for people to vote and/or leave comments if they wish.
I’d say it’s quite democratic and if it were against the forum rules, I’m sure I’d have heard about it by now. :wink:

scanialady142:
If you don’t like a topic, don’t read it, or reply to it.

I also agree with you on that point :grimacing:
Exactly the same applies to this poll.

scanialady142:
Then again some people just like to complain about any post that they do not like.

Agreed. That’s perfectly true, as long as it applies equally to all people.:grimacing:

animal:
But what do you expect Liz they are men :laughing:

Some people might view that as a sexist comment. :laughing:
I might have missed the connection with a person’s gender here…

animal:
Never happy unless they have something to complain about :wink: :unamused:

:unamused: Where’s the complaint :question:

gardun:
Anything except trucking I think is the description. If you don’t like it then don’t read it. I suppose the OP of the threads could always add “Death” or “Fatal” to the title then you’d know not to open it.

:open_mouth: Be careful gardun.
That’s such a commonsense suggestion that it’s controversial, given the fragility of some people’s glass houses. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I like the idea of a body count limit Dave. Anything less than about six dead isn’t really exciting enough to be worth reporting on I would say. Unless of course it is a couple of kids who have been dumb enough to wrap their turbo nutter bass box on wheels round a tree, then it should be reported so we can all have a good laugh.

This thread should be banned !! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I know…lets have a discussion about wether or not we should have discussions…

WTF■■?

kalm2kaos:

I think we would need to discuss your suggestion first :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

kalm2kaos:

I think we would need to discuss your suggestion first :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Actually we should elect a comittee to discuss the suggestion and ask them for a recommendation on whether we should discuss the suggestion.

Colingl:

ROG:

kalm2kaos:

Actually we should elect a comittee to discuss the suggestion and ask them for a recommendation on whether we should discuss the suggestion.

then we could not post anythig on this thread for say six months then ressurect it to see if the recommendations have been implemented or if the recommendations need further discussions :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

if i need to know of any onedieing i will read the obituary at least they die in alpabetical order :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ps some people really need to get a sense of humor :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Colingl:

ROG:

kalm2kaos:

Firstly we need to form a working party to decide if we need to elect a committe first, but only after a braing storming session :laughing:

quite normal behaviour really :unamused:
women are supposed to be attracted to STIFFS :wink:

scanialady142:

I agree, if someone doesn’t like it they can ignore it or post against it - their choice IMO.