Long Distance Diary

Possibly not the correct forum, but I’m getting on a bit now so I’m an old time driver, my truck is definitely old school, so here I am :laughing:

I’ve dragged the Long Distance Diary into the 21st Century, it’s the way things are done now :laughing: and you can read it by clicking on this link brandttruck.com/blog/

Hope you enjoy it :wink:

Nice read,and of epic proportions this time.Should be back on the road myself in the next couple of weeks,so watch out for some fool in the white and green tanker,Volvo powered for now but new KW coming in Feb. :smiley:

I put it on here so you could have a read seeing as though you’re banned from expats :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You on Praxair then?

newmercman:
I put it on here so you could have a read seeing as though you’re banned from expats :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You on Praxair then?

Thanks mate,I can view but not post for whatever reason :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: . When we come back from yet another holiday in B.C. mid Sept I’ll be returning to them ,4on 4off running the 3 prairie provinces plus Montana and the Dakotas,heres hoping we have a kinder winter than last,yeah right.
Like your idea of filming a good old storm,the ones when you can’t see your bug deflector for blowing snow,could be an eye opener for some. :smiley:

excellent stuff, a ■■■■ good read. No, it is not in the wrong place! I don’t check the driver’s forum very often, too much whingeing, so only check on here, so I would have missed it. Fascinating stuff, and cracking pictures, thanks.

Dieselcowboy:
excellent stuff, a ■■■■ good read. No, it is not in the wrong place! I don’t check the driver’s forum very often, too much whingeing, so only check on here, so I would have missed it. Fascinating stuff, and cracking pictures, thanks.

Thank you, I thought it may interest some of you, I know a lot the members on here don’t view the other forums :wink:

newmercman:

Dieselcowboy:

Thank you, I thought it may interest some of you, I know a lot the members on here don’t view the other forums :wink:

i agree excellent read,makes a change reading stateside stuff,Keith :wink:

keith 2:
i agree excellent read,makes a change reading stateside stuff,Keith :wink:

Thank you Keith, It’s still a bit like the old days over here, I’ll have to refer to that a bit more in future installments :wink: