Lockwood any good?

Does anyone have any idea of the pay they offer at lockwoods in derby? It’s tramping so if anyone could provide me any info that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works out at 9.72 for 48…then 11.20 after.
12 sumat on Sat
Just under 14 on Sun.

My last week there paid 630 on top plus nights out.
65 hours worked
Paid 62.5

Bit of breakfast money before 5 (from yard only)
Bit of supper money for parking on the job.
£25 night out

Guy I spoke to at Palletforce claimed he was clearing £650 per week in nights. He did have an easy job. All he did was go pallerforce at Burton on Trent twice a night so he claimed though his truck was always there with curtains closed and him asleep

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Night drivers are on £130ish a shift

I worked for lockwoods on the agency years ago driving a rigid. Got stuck going in a snow drift cause some numpty came flying down the icey Hill I was trying to get up. Rang the office to tell them I needed rescuing and there response was see what you can do I’ll ring you back in a couple of hours. So I did see what I could do. I rang my mate who came and picked me up and left there truck where it stood. I did hand the keys in tho, when I picked my car up. Needless to say I wasn’t invited back to do another shift.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Andy Pandy:
I worked for lockwoods on the agency years ago driving a rigid. Got stuck going in a snow drift cause some numpty came flying down the icey Hill I was trying to get up. Rang the office to tell them I needed rescuing and there response was see what you can do I’ll ring you back in a couple of hours. So I did see what I could do. I rang my mate who came and picked me up and left there truck where it stood. I did hand the keys in tho, when I picked my car up. Needless to say I wasn’t invited back to do another shift.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Haha class

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk