nft alfreton

Hi, has anybody got any info on nft at Alfreton, ive been offered a interview at this place and I was wondering if anybody had the usally info, wages, hrs perks ect (it will be the 5 from 7 shift pattern) thanks

Mate. Do a search on the forums there’s loads of info on them. I looked tbe other week

Ive tried, but I cant find any new (ie 2014) info

Lockwoods that good :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nothing wrong with lockwoods, in fact very good company to work for, but I applied for nft in 2012 and they have just rung me up out of the blue asking me if I was still interested, so I thought I would ask around for any info. No harm in looking?

Lockwoods are competition, I’d stay there if I was you. NFT are alright but I’d say you may have a fair bit more dicking about.

Lockwoods isn’t all that, the money will be superior at nft and you know you’re home every day. I used to hate parking the unit up only to be told you’re running back out at 6pm when they’ve not long told you to go home(lockwoods).
I understand that some jobs are like that but for the wage they pay they want complete flexibility all their way and give none back. And they’d stop your bonus without even telling you making you go and query it like a naughty child. ■■■■ em! :laughing:

Yeah, NFT is all shifts & no tramping.