llandudno transport festival

Anyone going tomorrow?
or has anyone been today,i’m taking the father in law for a day out,“thinking of my inheritance lol”
hope its a good day

Don’t think there is much point me going, I think I saw most of the vehicles on the A55 and A41 on Friday. Among the highlights was a very smart green painted brewery truck with a full load of barrels.

its a day out,and the weather should be fine,just an excuse to get up the coast really,

Don’t get me wrong, judging by the vehicles I saw it will be a good day out and I wouldn’t have minded going along with my camera but I’m working tomorrow.

been up there 2day mate was gud with the weather being nice alot of tidy old stuff up there gud cheap day out

Here is one making it’s debut, ex durex and Stage truck L11LRC

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … 424&type=1

some pics from the day

I went on saturday, but I wasn’t over excited by it to be honest. I’ve been to loads of these classic shows, and they’re getting to be much of a sameness. I actually went as I was on holiday not far away and our bloke was supposed to be taking some of his classics up, including his latest project. However, it turns out that he wasn’t there :frowning: No idea why, but it was a pleasant day, but for the wind .

Kate:
I went on saturday, but I wasn’t over excited by it to be honest. I’ve been to loads of these classic shows, and they’re getting to be much of a sameness. I actually went as I was on holiday not far away and our bloke was supposed to be taking some of his classics up, including his latest project. However, it turns out that he wasn’t there :frowning: No idea why, but it was a pleasant day, but for the wind .

Did you stay for the road run at the end kate?
that was the best part,seeing them how their sposed to be,out on the road,and your right about that wind,it was still there on the sunday too,
regards
tonyb

Coffeeholic:
Among the highlights was a very smart green painted brewery truck with a full load of barrels.

Wouldnt have been 1 of ours, you said smart :laughing:

tonyb70:

Kate:

Did you stay for the road run at the end kate?
that was the best part,seeing them how their sposed to be,out on the road,and your right about that wind,it was still there on the sunday too,

Hiya …that ice cold wind was there all day monday and still there tuesday morning…god it was cold
kate you should ask if anyone will take you on the road run…its well impressive there is thousends of people
waving and kids asking for you to blow the air horns(i haven’t got any) when you get to the narrow arch in Conwy theres always a massive group of drunks…if you catch your mirrors they set up one almighty roar
all very good fun
John

Them Ulsterbus Tigers are everywhere!

man o man those albions bring back memories !! absulutely stunning looking… apart from the leyland group badge lol…they look better than new ,would have loved to give one o them a drive.
…dad driving ,mum in passenger seat , me an my brother on the engine hump in albion reivers,cheiftans through the 60s …
jimmy… :smiley:

3300John:
Hiya …that ice cold wind was there all day monday and still there tuesday morning…god it was cold
kate you should ask if anyone will take you on the road run…its well impressive there is thousends of people
waving and kids asking for you to blow the air horns(i haven’t got any) when you get to the narrow arch in Conwy theres always a massive group of drunks…if you catch your mirrors they set up one almighty roar
all very good fun
John

No we didn’t stay for the road run. Sadly the windy weather got the better of me.
As for going out on the run itself, My boss has about 10 of these classics, so that won’t be too difficult to achieve if he’s there next year. :smiley: He was supposed to going this year, but something came up and scuppered the plan :frowning:

Any pictures of the T cab Scania?

The Heavy Mob:
Any pictures of the T cab Scania?

is this the one you were looking for

looks a bit of a long beast

a link that i put on youtube sorry about the wind noise in the background,but you get the jist