SMALLWOOD

Gathering at Smallwood this weekend, anyone?

Hiya…yep i’ll be their…blue overhauls with 2 white zips up the front. the old girl is in the line aswell.
i’ve got a stall with garage clearout so come and say hello.weather last year was hot, it just got nice
at the right time.see you there.
John

Look forward to meeting you, John. Missed you at Llandudno.

Yep, I should be there with a sheep shearing set! :wink:

Pete.

I will be there on one of the days so I hope to bump into some of you lads along the way.

windrush:
Yep, I should be there with a sheep shearing set! :wink:

I presume you’ll be keeping your prettiest client for yourself?

It must be a big show my mate and i tried to get our 2 units in for sunday and there is no room.

Is ,I T on Monday aswell ,Cheers Barry

I think i read that it was Barry

Yes its on Monday Barry.Been across there today and must say a bit surprised you were unable to get your Lorries on Dan because there seemed to be plenty of space for more, in fact I thought it was rather quite compared to previous years :confused:
Here’s a few pics I took today

Stanfield:
Yes its on Monday Barry.Been across there today and must say a bit surprised you were unable to get your Lorries on Dan because there seemed to be plenty of space for more, in fact I thought it was rather quite compared to previous years :confused:
Here’s a few pics I took today

Looks a nice line up of classic motors there John.
Cheers Dave.

It was a good day Dave.I have put the rest on the Photo forum save hogging this one with them,the only trouble around this area now is that we could do with some new motors on the vintage scene we do get the odd one now and again but not enough, but on saying that what we have are a credit to the lads that take the time and cost to restore them.

Went in the car today there was plenty off room,i dont think i will bother in the lorry next year though,the organiser said it was a big show and was full ,well it certainly wasn’t either .

Next outing for me will be North Rode Vintage Fair on 8th & 9th June.
For any strangers the venue is to the East of the Congleton-Macclesfield Road.

It was good to meet up with 3300 John and to finally get rid of an AEC parts book that has been cluttering my garage up for years! :slight_smile: Arrived home this morning after a cracking three days, will return next year.

Pete.

Hi, llJohn , Hope you had great weekend sorry i could not get there but my wife has not been up to the mark lately and was unable to push me on the grass i can only get to shows unless ican hire a elec one ,Sohope to see you at a hard standing rally pics of the AEC look great so keep them comming 3300 John ,Cheers Barry

b.waddy:
Hi, llJohn , Hope you had great weekend sorry i could not get there but my wife has not been up to the mark lately and was unable to push me on the grass i can only get to shows unless ican hire a elec one ,Sohope to see you at a hard standing rally pics of the AEC look great so keep them comming 3300 John ,Cheers Barry

Maybe we should combine our mechanical expertise & build you an all-terrain, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ chair, Barry. Then you could install herself on a trailer!

Hi ,ROF , That is a great idea hope it has a range change box , HA HA ,Cheers Barry

It’ll be a tiny bit heavy with the 14-litre ■■■■■■■■

The usual suspects!