Lived the dream

made my day today,just dropped a delivery of beer to a pub out in the sticks in notts.when around the corner comes the local hunt .like true upper class goons they take all the road up with dogs and horses as if they own the place.then got snotty when i refused to give way ,and scatterded allthe dogs. gave me the chance to express my opinion as to what a load of subsidised ,parasitic [zb]s they are.one silly old goon said if i get off this horse ill whip you ,when i offered to assist him off the horse he backed off. wanted to have a go a these goons for ages, so i feel really good today. 1nill to the common people.

Nice one Pete, where in Notts were you?.

Pity you never blasted your air horns … would have given him a ride to remember :laughing:

“DON’T EVEN GO THERE!”
I am a working class girl the daughter of a trucker and life never gave me a thing and for your information my 18hh hunter is standing in the field as we speak and if you want to try to get me off him, you help yourself because the confrontation would do me good right now!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Ladytrucker679:
“DON’T EVEN GO THERE!”
:

definitely agree - :wink:

some subjects are better discussed in other places

peter cherry:
made my day today,just dropped a delivery of beer to a pub out in the sticks in notts.when around the corner comes the local hunt .like true upper class goons they take all the road up with dogs and horses as if they own the place.then got snotty when i refused to give way ,and scatterded allthe dogs. gave me the chance to express my opinion as to what a load of subsidised ,parasitic [zb] they are.one silly old goon said if i get off this horse ill whip you ,when i offered to assist him off the horse he backed off. wanted to have a go a these goons for ages, so i feel really good today. 1nill to the common people.

NICE ONE full support from me to any one who disrupts these cretins. pompus lardy da ZBS. i do all in my power to do what i can (to disrupt) when ever i come across them. :wink:

NICE ONE full support from me to any one who disrupts these cretins

I second that :wink:

Not often I get on my soap box but how can anybody justify this barbaric sport is beyond me.

Animals for slaughter, yep ok it’s neccessary for most of us but IMHO fox hunting is just the lowest form of cowardice possible. We can all be big brave hunters when we outnumber the victim 50 to 1

BUT it’s traditional …So bring back bear/bull baiting,■■■■ fighting etc etc

What about all those people that will lose their jobs?..People lose their jobs everyday of the week why are hunters a special case?

But we need to keep the population down because they kill our livestock …thats why they breed them in certain parts of the country (because there arn’t enough to keep the hunt happy) as for killing stock have these people never heard of fences?

If it’s not about the “blood ■■■■” why have a blooding ritual

Sorry ma-am but we shall have to agree to disagree on this one!

Oh by the way I know people who own their own stables in Surrey they dont hunt.

But I also know that sounding your air horn would probably spook the horse,But I dare say (and I’m no expert) a fair few horses have been injured when out on the hunt and jumping but I suppose it’s ok for a horse to injured in this way (as it’s occured during the riders enjoyment) but not if it’s because it’s been spooked by sombody else

i see enough dead foxes lying at the side of the road.
but hunting with dogs is barbaric. :imp:

north surrey haulage:
But we need to keep the population down because they kill our livestock …thats why they breed them in certain parts of the country (because there arn’t enough to keep the hunt happy)

there’s no evidence of foxes being bred

as for killing stock have these people never heard of fences?

fox proof fences - for sheep fields :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If it’s not about the “blood ■■■■” why have a blooding ritual

I’ve lived on Exmoor over 40 years and I’ve never seen a “blooding ritual:open_mouth:

edited to tidy up quotes

How much do you know about hunting?

Denis F:
there’s no evidence of foxes being bred

I’ve lived on Exmoor over 40 years and I’ve never seen a “blooding ritual:open_mouth:

But I’ve seen video evidence of both on numerous occaisions on the news on tv.

Denis F:
fox proof fences - for sheep fields :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so fields for sheep have no fencing of any kind?

what stops them from runnig wild all over the countryside?

Ladytrucker679:
How much do you know about hunting?

Only what I see on tv in the news or on documentaries

Still dont make it right tho

Youv’e seen it on tv, that must be an accurate portrayal obviously!

north surrey haulage:
so fields for sheep have no fencing of any kind?

what stops them from runnig wild all over the countryside?

the fences (most of the time :wink: ) but foxes, jump and climb places where sheep can’t

Ladytrucker679:
Youv’e seen it on tv, that must be an accurate portrayal obviously!

couldn’t be a one way perspective like say maybe from a hunter trying to justify killing an animal for sport

We are the superior species on this planet as such it should be our responsibility to protect weaker species not attack them for fun.

How far have we progressed from the cave man at least he only killed for food and clothing

Denis F:
the fences (most of the time :wink: ) but foxes, jump and climb places where sheep can’t

So in this age of technology nobody can come up with a fence that a fox cannot climb :open_mouth:

I’ve given my reasons why not but you seem to a bit silent for the reasons for?