School Mum`s.

That own the road,parking restrictions do not apply to them,they gridlock towns and villages and over ride the law,to drop the little ankle biters off,when they live 1 mile away from the school,no wonder the UK is the fattest nation in the whole of Europe.
Cue when i was a nipper walking ten mile in 8 feet tall snow drifts with no shoes and an orange to eat all day. :smiley:

Yes agreed they are a nightmare because they appear to have no concept of road safety when dropping off their kids even though it’s their argument for driving them the half mile to school and and and and

Oh I can’t be arsed to try and fit any more into that paragraph lol

Where do they get the money for “chelsea tractors” from?? :laughing:

Their rich husbands who slog it out all day while they go to their coffee mornings. Oh they are only half a mile up the road too lol

Seriously. Most are on finance so that they can keep up with the Jones’s

Dont forget the Womens Insitute meetings,church meeting,bell ringers,yoga class,meeting with ex school friends,shopping,after dropping off Harieta and Henry.
My opinion is they are gagging for some action,all alone all day,and not getting any at home,from Rupbert the city accountant bean counter.

toby1234abc:
Dont forget the Womens Insitute meetings,church meeting,bell ringers,yoga class,meeting with ex school friends,shopping,after dropping off Harieta and Henry.
My opinion is they are gagging for some action,all alone all day,and not getting any at home,from Rupbert the city accountant bean counter.

And you are the one to save the day■■? :smiley:

I give them a flash of my hard man rigger boots and Lumber jack style,i am hard as nails trucker shirt,that does it every time. :stuck_out_tongue:

That actress from bbc tv drama Silk about posh lawyers is gagging for it too. :blush:

You sound ansty and frustrated in a ■■■■■■ way… :astonished: or just stressed?

I think you are just ■■■■■■■■ frustrated. And no. That is not an offer.

Lol. 2 great minds lol

:laughing: :smiley:

toby1234abc:
That own the road,parking restrictions do not apply to them,they gridlock towns and villages and over ride the law,to drop the little ankle biters off,when they live 1 mile away from the school,no wonder the UK is the fattest nation in the whole of Europe.
Cue when i was a nipper walking ten mile in 8 feet tall snow drifts with no shoes and an orange to eat all day. :smiley:

Yummy Mummies.

toby1234abc:

An orange !!! Luxury , we 'ad a parsnip to share between 6 of us an bluddy gratefull for it , oranges wern’t even invented

Dad made me a wooden plane from planks of wood.

toby1234abc:
Dad made me a wooden plane from planks of wood.

Wood plank maybe he was hinting at you!!

That reminded me of the story ,Paul gave Heather a plane for their divorce gift ,and the following year a lady shave for her other leg.

Very good.

Why dont they unload Timothy/Jessica from the n/s? . . instead of flaffing about with their arse stuck in the road.
Most of them should have a “Convoi exeptionel”(spolling) stuck on the rear end imo!!